Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1939. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,370 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,123 days or 27.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,028 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1971.
If a dog named Pitchow - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pitchow will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pitchow will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1907Joe Besser
- 1971Michael Ian Black
- 1976Richard McCourt
- 1976Wednesday 13
- 1980Dominique Swain
- 1982Iza Calzado
- 1992Teo Gheorghiu
- 1994Bex Taylor-Klaus
- 1996Torri Webster
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1644Heinrich Ignaz Franz Biber, Bohemian-Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1704)
- 1831Helena Blavatsky, Russian theosophist and scholar (d. 1891)
- 1876Mary Roberts Rinehart, American author and playwright (d. 1958)
- 1909Bruce Matthews, Canadian general and businessman (d. 1991)
- 1911Cantinflas, Mexican actor, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1993)
- 1918Guy Gibson, Indian-English commander and pilot, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1944)
- 1924Derek Shackleton, English cricketer, coach, and umpire (d. 2007)
- 1925Donald Justice, American poet and writing teacher (d. 2004)
- 1955Heintje Simons, Dutch singer and actor
- 1968Kōji Yusa, Japanese voice actor and singer
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1687Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers the Mars moon Deimos.
- 1948USS Nevada is struck from the naval record.
- 1976Between 1,000 and 3,500 Palestinians are killed in the Tel al-Zaatar massacre, one of the bloodiest events of the Lebanese Civil War
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joanne Woodward, Alberto Sordi, Barry Cowsill, Isha Koppikar, Gabriela Spanic, Shondrella Avery, Maria Whittaker, DeForest Kelley, Nia Vardalos, Perla Haney-Jardine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1939.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1939 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 23, 1934. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1939
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,370 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,123 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,028
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1971
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 23, 1934 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1949 – Armand Assante, American actor and producer; June 28, 1916 – Olle Björklund, Swedish actor and journalist (d. 1981); August 13, 1971 – David Monahan, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852