Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Rula - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rula will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rula will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Marion Lorne
- 1906Tedd Pierce
- 1943Deborah Walley
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1955Heintje Simons
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1969Tanita Tikaram
- 1971Yvette Nicole Brown
- 1980Rojda Demirer
- 1984Marian Rivera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof, German actor (d. 1778)
- 1881Cecil B. DeMille, American director and producer (d. 1959)
- 1912Samuel Fuller, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1941Deborah Walley, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1949Rick Ridgeway, American mountaineer and photographer
- 1959Kerry Boustead, Australian rugby player
- 1970Jim Schlossnagle, American baseball player and coach
- 1971Pete Sampras, American tennis player
- 1972Demir Demirkan, Turkish singer-songwriter and producer
- 1986Elise Avellan, Venezuelan actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1687Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1851Isaac Singer is granted a patent for his sewing machine.
- 1883The last quagga dies at the Artis Magistra zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1944Nazi German troops end the week-long Wola massacre, during which time at least 40,000 people were killed indiscriminately or in mass executions.
- 1952The Night of the Murdered Poets: Thirteen prominent Jewish intellectuals are murdered in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Cochran, Zdzisława Donat, Keith Carradine, Julia Migenes, Rodrigo de la Cadena, Jerry Mathers, Peter Gabriel, Simon Helberg, Dexter Scott King, Takuya Kirimoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1977 – Ludacris, American rapper, producer, and actor, founded Disturbing tha Peace Records; July 1, 1963 – Roddy Bottum, American singer and keyboard player (Faith No More and Imperial Teen); September 25, 1939 – Feroz Khan, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208