Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,781 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Dingo Dogwood - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dingo Dogwood will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dingo Dogwood will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Pauline Frederick
- 1926John Derek
- 1939George Hamilton
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1969Tanita Tikaram
- 1971Yvette Nicole Brown
- 1972Demir Demirkan
- 1980Jade Villalon
- 1988Leah Pipes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1696Maurice Greene, English organist and composer (d. 1755)
- 1720Konrad Ekhof, German actor (d. 1778)
- 1918Guy Gibson, Indian-English commander and pilot, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1944)
- 1924Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, Pakistani general and politician, 6th President of Pakistan (d. 1988)
- 1930Kanagaratnam Sriskandan, Sri Lankan engineer and civil servant (d. 2010)
- 1932Charlie O'Donnell, American radio and television announcer (d. 2010)
- 1943Deborah Walley, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1956Lee Freedman, Australian horse trainer
- 1960Eduardo Tokeshi, Peruvian painter
- 1969Aga Muhlach, Filipino actor and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1121Battle of Didgori: The Georgian army under King David IV wins a decisive victory over the famous Seljuk commander Ilghazi.
- 1323Signature of the Treaty of Nöteborg between Sweden and Novgorod (Russia), that regulates the border between the two countries for the first time.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1883The last quagga dies at the Artis Magistra zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1944Waffen-SS troops massacre 560 people in Sant'Anna di Stazzema.
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 1982Mexico announces that it is unable to pay its enormous external debt, marking the beginning of a debt crisis that spreads to all of Latin America and the Third World.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diana Muldaur, Gavin DeGraw, C. J. Ramone, Rie Miyazawa, Joe Rudán, Yujiro Ishihara, Jay Sean, Matt Giraud, Nujabes, Patricia Heaton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1942 – Earl Hindman, American actor (d. 2003); September 16, 1980 – Ken Mizorogi, Japanese actor; April 9, 1966 – Cynthia Nixon, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220