Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,506 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof
- 1896Ejner Federspiel
- 1913Richard L. Bare
- 1928Dan Curtis
- 1941L. M. Kit Carson
- 1949Mark Knopfler
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1980Dominique Swain
- 1988Leah Pipes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1774Robert Southey, English poet and author (d. 1843)
- 1831Helena Blavatsky, Russian theosophist and scholar (d. 1891)
- 1866Henrik Sillem, Dutch target shooter, mountaineer, and jurist (d. 1907)
- 1886Keith Murdoch, Australian journalist (d. 1952)
- 1914Ruth Lowe, Canadian pianist and songwriter (d. 1981)
- 1932Charlie O'Donnell, American radio and television announcer (d. 2010)
- 1939Pam Kilborn, Australian hurdler, sprinter, and long jumper
- 1956Sidath Wettimuny, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1972Gyanendra Pandey, Indian cricketer
- 1972Mark Kinsella, Irish footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1898The Hawaiian flag is lowered from ʻIolani Palace in an elaborate annexation ceremony and replaced with the flag of the United States to signify the transfer of sovereignty from the Republic of Hawaii to the United States.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 1992Canada, Mexico and the United States announce completion of negotiations for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Paycheck, Eric Lively, Julia Barretto, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Demelza Reveley, Sukekiyo Kameyama, Spike Jonze, Steven Mackintosh, Shane Meadows, Moushumi Chatterjee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1997 – Jurina Matsui, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and SKE48); November 19, 1928 – Dara Singh, Indian wrestler, actor, and politician (d. 2012); August 24, 1983 – Christopher Parker, English actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209