Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 225th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,446 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 794 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Bert Lahr
- 1925Benny Bailey
- 1936Kostas Hatzis
- 1941Erin Fleming
- 1944Kevin Tighe
- 1948Kathleen Battle
- 1975James Carpinello
- 1982Gil Ofarim
- 1987Pepe Diokno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1851Felix Adler, German-American religious leader and educator (d. 1933)
- 1899Alfred Hitchcock, English-American director and producer (d. 1980)
- 1913Makarios III, Greek archbishop and politician, 1st President of Cyprus (d. 1977)
- 1930Bob Wiesler, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1943Michael Willetts, English sergeant, George Cross recipient (d. 1971)
- 1963Steve Higgins, American talk show co-host and announcer, writer, producer, comedian and impressionist
- 1964Tom Prince, American baseball player and manager
- 1966Scooter Barry, American basketball player
- 1987Jamie Reed, Welsh footballer
- 1988Keith Benson, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099Pope Paschal II succeeds Pope Urban II as the 160th pope.
- 1553Michael Servetus is arrested by John Calvin in Geneva, Switzerland as a heretic.
- 1624The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister
- 1831Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1898Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Warsaw begins and will last till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- 1977Members of the British National Front (NF) clash with anti-NF demonstrators in Lewisham, London, resulting in 214 arrests and at least 111 injuries.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
- 2015At least 76 people are killed and 212 others are wounded in a truck bombing in Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mavis Staples, Saundra Santiago, Orhan Gencebay, Marc Forster, Rudolph Schildkraut, Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush, Kirsti Sparboe, Julie Lund, Koit Toome, Park Shin-hye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 13, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1958 – Jello Biafra, American singer-songwriter and producer (Dead Kennedys, The No WTO Combo, and Lard); October 11, 1978 – Trevor Donovan, American model and actor; September 9, 1990 – Melody Klaver, Dutch actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,116