Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 231st day of the year 1926. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,790 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,263 days or 30.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1958.
If a dog named Cheech - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cheech will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cheech will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Debra Paget
- 1946Dawn Steel
- 1948Robert Hughes
- 1969Patrick Van Horn
- 1974Ryo Fukawa
- 1979Dave Douglas
- 1980Houcine Camara
- 1980Russell Kane
- 1984Simon Bird
- 1998Ella Guevara
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1915Ring Lardner, Jr., American journalist and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1939Miranda Guinness, Countess of Iveagh (d. 2010)
- 1940Johnny Nash, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1947Terry Hoeppner, American football player and coach (d. 2007)
- 1954Oscar Larrauri, Argentinian race car driver
- 1959Derya Alabora, Turkish actress
- 1965Maria de Medeiros, Portuguese actress, singer, and director
- 1969Paula Jai Parker, American actress, director, and producer
- 1973Clayton Counts, American DJ and composer (Bull of Heaven)
- 1980Darius Campbell, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1561Mary, Queen of Scots, who was 18 years old, returns to Scotland after spending 13 years in France.
- 1768Saint Isaac’s Cathedral is founded in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1960Cold War: In Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union, downed American U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers is sentenced to ten years imprisonment by the Soviet Union for espionage.
- 1964Syncom 3, the first geostationary communication satellite, was launched.
- 1980Saudia Flight 163, a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar burns after making an emergency landing at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, killing 301 people.
- 1981Gulf of Sidra Incident: United States fighters intercept and shoot down two Libyan Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets over the Gulf of Sidra.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Ukraine.
- 2003A suicide attack on a bus in Jerusalem, Israel, planned by Hamas, kills 23 Israelis, seven of them children, in the Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lynwood Slim, Dean Collins, Willem Duys, Rory Gallagher, Larry Adler, Sara Carter, Kaori Ishihara, Jaydy Michel, Paulo Vanzolini, Leigh Francis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1926.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1926 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1927. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 178 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,790 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,263 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,145
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1958
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1927 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-191)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1905 – Cliff Arquette, American actor and singer (d. 1974); May 7, 1939 – Marco St. John, American actor and producer; August 22, 1948 – David Marks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Beach Boys and Delaney & Bonnie).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,748