Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 231st day of the year 1929. It was the 33rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,988 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,996 days or 30.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1961.
If a dog named Luntic - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luntic will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Luntic will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Angus Scrimm
- 1933Debra Paget
- 1944Eddy Raven
- 1948Robert Hughes
- 1955Mary-Anne Fahey
- 1969Clay Walker
- 1977Régine Chassagne
- 1980Russell Kane
- 1983Reeva Steenkamp
- 1989Romeo Miller
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1899Colleen Moore, American actress (d. 1988)
- 1915Alfred Rouleau, Canadian businessman (d. 1985)
- 1928Norman Brooks, Canadian singer and actor (d. 2006)
- 1944Eddy Raven, American singer-songwriter
- 1948Robert Hughes, Australian actor
- 1957Paul-Jan Bakker, Dutch cricketer
- 1963John Stamos, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1972Roberto Abbondanzieri, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1977Takahiro Yamada, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Asian Kung-Fu Generation)
- 1982J. J. Hardy, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brianna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, later known as Augustus, compels the Roman Senate to elect him Consul.
- 1612The “Samlesbury witches”, three women from the Lancashire village of Samlesbury, England, are put on trial, accused of practicing witchcraft, one of the most famous witch trials in British history.
- 1772Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- 1945August Revolution: Viet Minh led by Ho Chi Minh take power in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1960Cold War: In Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union, downed American U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers is sentenced to ten years imprisonment by the Soviet Union for espionage.
- 1987Hungerford massacre: In the United Kingdom, Michael Ryan kills sixteen people with a semi-automatic rifle and then commits suicide.
- 1989Several hundred East Germans cross the frontier between Hungary and Austria during the Pan-European Picnic, part of the events that began the process of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 1999In Belgrade, Yugoslavia, tens of thousands of Serbians rally to demand the resignation of Federal Republic of Yugoslavia President Slobodan Milošević.
- 2012A plane crash kills 32 people in Sudan.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tamer Hosny, Jennifer Moss, Yujiro Ishihara, Michael Jayston, Ken Leung, Stephen Schnetzer, 3LAU, Mark Kozelek, Jesse Moss, Paul Butcher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1929.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1929 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 33rd Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 250 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,988 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,996 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,118
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1979 – Ella Koon, Hong Kong singer and actress; January 10, 1974 – Hrithik Roshan, Indian actor and singer; August 10, 1980 – Pua Magasiva, Samoan-New Zealand actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873