Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 231st day of the year 1950. It was the 33rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,762 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,587 days or 23.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 873 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1982.
If a dog named Decoy - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 335 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Decoy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Decoy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927L. Q. Jones
- 1951Gustavo Santaolalla
- 1951Lillian Müller
- 1957Martin Donovan
- 1958Anthony Muñoz
- 1968Mark McGuinn
- 1972Chihiro Yonekura
- 1977Callum Blue
- 1980Darius Campbell
- 1980Russell Kane
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1711Edward Boscawen, English admiral and politician (d. 1761)
- 1914Fumio Hayasaka, Japanese composer (d. 1955)
- 1944Buzz Kilman, American radio host
- 1947Dave Dutton, English actor and screenwriter
- 1948Tipper Gore, American author and photographer, co-founded the Parents Music Resource Center
- 1953Nanni Moretti, Italian actor, director, and producer
- 1958Anthony Muñoz, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1983Tammin Sursok, South African-Australian actress and singer
- 1984Ryan Taylor, English footballer
- 1994Nafissatou Thiam, Belgian pentathlete
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YCAUGBPHOZ? Check your answers here: Word finder YCAUGBPHOZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as “Holmes’s Bonfire”.
- 1812War of 1812: American frigate USS Constitution defeats the British frigate HMS Guerriere off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada earning the nickname “Old Ironsides”.
- 1854The First Sioux War begins when United States Army soldiers kill Lakota chief Conquering Bear and in return are massacred.
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1989Radio Caroline, the offshore pirate station in the North Sea, is raided by British and Dutch governments.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Ukraine.
- 2003A car-bomb attack on United Nations headquarters in Iraq kills the agency’s top envoy Sérgio Vieira de Mello and 21 other employees.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Levent Yüksel, Julie Bennett, Brian Thomas Smith, Josh Taylor, Carla Lane, Bobbie Brown, Billy Dean, Eduardo Waghorn, Sunny Sweeney, Navíd Akhavan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1950.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1950 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 19th August 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 33rd Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 171 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,762 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,587 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 873
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1982
- Age in dog years: 335 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-144)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1934 – James Sikking, American actor; June 28, 1936 – Belgin Doruk, Turkish actress (d. 1995); September 30, 1933 – Barbara Knox, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,031