Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1957 was a Monday and it was the 231st day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,975 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 744 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Elsie Ferguson
- 1940Johnny Nash
- 1945Ian Gillan
- 1951Gustavo Santaolalla
- 1957Martin Donovan
- 1969Nate Dogg
- 1969Patrick Van Horn
- 1974Tim Kasher
- 1982Erika Christensen
- 1985J. Evan Bonifant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 232Marcus Aurelius Probus, Roman emperor (d. 282)
- 1900Gilbert Ryle, English philosopher, author, and academic (d. 1976)
- 1900Olga Baclanova, Russian-Swiss actress and singer (d. 1974)
- 1913Peter Kemp, Indian-English soldier and author (d. 1993)
- 1935Bobby Richardson, American baseball player and coach
- 1945Sandro de América, Argentinian singer and actor (d. 2010)
- 1958Gary Gaetti, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1961Jonathan Coe, English author and academic
- 1962Toll Yagami, Japanese drummer (Buck-Tick)
- 1982Willy Denzey, French singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as “Holmes’s Bonfire”.
- 1692Salem witch trials: In Salem, Province of Massachusetts Bay, five people, one woman and four men, including a clergyman, are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.
- 1745Prince Charles Edward Stuart raises his standard in Glenfinnan: The start of the Second Jacobite Rebellion, known as “the 45”.
- 1768Saint Isaac’s Cathedral is founded in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1772Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1965Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- 2003A suicide attack on a bus in Jerusalem, Israel, planned by Hamas, kills 23 Israelis, seven of them children, in the Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing.
- 2009A series of bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kills 101 and injures 565 others.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juicy J, Mr. Cheeks, Kieren Hutchison, Pierre Arditi, Billy Burke, Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez, Andrew Wood, Joey Zimmerman, Richard Sandrak, Lee Bryant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 19, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1962 – Adrianna Biedrzyńska, Polish actress; August 31, 1914 – Richard Basehart, American actor (d. 1984); April 23, 1961 – George Lopez, American comedian, actor, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089