Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1957 was a Monday and it was the 231st day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Verona - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Verona will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Verona will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Olga Baclanova
- 1940Jill St. John
- 1947Dave Dutton
- 1948Jim Carter
- 1958Anthony Muñoz
- 1961Tony Longo
- 1963Joey Tempest
- 1965Kevin Dillon
- 1978Michelle Borth
- 1984Simon Bird
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1719Charles-François de Broglie, marquis de Ruffec, French soldier and diplomat (d. 1791)
- 1848Gustave Caillebotte, French painter and engineer (d. 1894)
- 1946Bill Clinton, American lawyer and politician, 42nd President of the United States
- 1951Lillian Müller, Norwegian model and actress
- 1954Oscar Larrauri, Argentinian race car driver
- 1957Gerda Verburg, Dutch union leader and politician, Dutch Minister of Agriculture
- 1966Lee Ann Womack, American singer-songwriter
- 1971João Vieira Pinto, Portuguese footballer
- 1974Tim Kasher, American singer-songwriter (Cursive, The Good Life, Slowdown Virginia, and Commander Venus)
- 1974Zubayr Al-Rimi, Saudi Arabian terrorist (d. 2003)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1759Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years’ War between Great Britain and France.
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1964Syncom 3, the first geostationary communication satellite, was launched.
- 1980Saudia Flight 163, a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar burns after making an emergency landing at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, killing 301 people.
- 1989Polish president Wojciech Jaruzelski nominates Solidarity activist Tadeusz Mazowiecki to be the first non-communist prime minister in 42 years.
- 2002Khankala Mi-26 crash: A Russian Mil Mi-26 helicopter carrying troops is hit by a Chechen missile outside Grozny, killing 118 soldiers.
- 2003A car-bomb attack on United Nations headquarters in Iraq kills the agency’s top envoy Sérgio Vieira de Mello and 21 other employees.
- 2012A plane crash kills 32 people in Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susannah McCorkle, Shaan, Mel Stuart, Pierre Arditi, Erik Grönwall, Gabrielle Robinne, Alida Valli, Mackenzie Rosman, Susan Boyle, Bud Spangler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 19, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1936 – Michel Aumont, French actor; June 20, 1952 – John Goodman, American actor, singer, and producer; May 9, 1951 – Alley Mills, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149