Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1974 was a Monday and it was the 231st day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,892 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 538 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Terri - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Terri will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Terri will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Colleen Moore
- 1933Bettina Cirone
- 1942Fred Thompson
- 1948Gerald McRaney
- 1948Tom Mullica
- 1952Jonathan Frakes
- 1961Tony Longo
- 1980Darius Campbell
- 1983Reeva Steenkamp
- 1986Christina Perri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1777Francis I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1830)
- 1895C. Suntharalingam, Sri Lankan lawyer, academic, and politician (d. 1985)
- 1904Maurice Wilks, English engineer and businessman (d. 1963)
- 1926Annie Palmen, Dutch singer (d. 2000)
- 1960Ron Darling, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Nikolaos Kaklamanakis, Greek sailor and windsurfer
- 1973Marco Materazzi, Italian footballer and manager
- 1981Nick Kennedy, English rugby player
- 1988Hoodie Allen, American rapper
- 1988Veronica Roth, American author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1813Gervasio Antonio de Posadas joins Argentina’s Second Triumvirate.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The New York Herald breaks the news to the East Coast of the United States of the gold rush in California (although the rush started in January).
- 1861First ascent of Weisshorn, fifth highest summit in the Alps.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1965Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- 1999In Belgrade, Yugoslavia, tens of thousands of Serbians rally to demand the resignation of Federal Republic of Yugoslavia President Slobodan Milošević.
- 2002Khankala Mi-26 crash: A Russian Mil Mi-26 helicopter carrying troops is hit by a Chechen missile outside Grozny, killing 118 soldiers.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Denise Crosby, Rachel Reilly, Dinah Shore, Ala Ghawas, Rick Savage, Beanie Sigel, Thom Fitzgerald, Forest Whitaker, Robert J. Flaherty, Kelly Rowan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 19, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re) Having My Baby by Paul Anka and Odia Coates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 24, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1916 – Sherwood Schwartz, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011); March 29, 1979 – Tomoe Shinohara, Japanese singer, actress, fashion designer, producer, and artist; December 22, 1909 – Patricia Hayes, English actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193