Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 233rd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,604 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,201 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 28, 2032.
If a dog named Amici - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amici will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amici will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Anthony Ainley
- 1937Andrei Konchalovsky
- 1941Anne Evans
- 1952Doug Fieger
- 1953Jim Trenton
- 1968Yuri Shiratori
- 1976Randeep Hooda
- 1977Mayra Verónica
- 1980Corey Carrier
- 1984Tsokye Tsomo Karchung
View the complete list of August 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1908Al López, American baseball player and manager (d. 2005)
- 1912John H. Michaelis, American general (d. 1985)
- 1927Fred Kavli, Norwegian-American businessman and philanthropist, founded The Kavli Foundation (d. 2013)
- 1952John Hiatt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1971Nenad Bjelica, Croatian footballer and manager
- 1978Noah Bean, American actor
- 1981Artur Kotenko, Estonian footballer
- 1984Ingrid Lukas, Estonian-Swiss singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1985Stephen Ward, Irish footballer
- 1987Sido Jombati, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of August 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 14Agrippa Postumus, adopted son of the late Roman emperor Augustus, is executed by his guards while in exile under mysterious circumstances.
- 636Battle of Yarmouk: Arab forces led by Khalid ibn al-Walid take control of Syria and Palestine away from the Byzantine Empire, marking the first great wave of Muslim conquests and the rapid advance of Islam outside Arabia.
- 1519Philosopher and general Wang Yangming defeats Zhu Chenhao, ending the Prince of Ning rebellion against the reign of the Ming dynasty’s Zhengde Emperor.
- 1940World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill makes the fourth of his famous wartime speeches, containing the line “Never was so much owed by so many to so few”.
- 1960Senegal breaks from the Mali Federation, declaring its independence.
- 1977Voyager program: NASA launches the Voyager 2 spacecraft.
- 1989The pleasure boat Marchioness sinks on the River Thames following a collision. Fifty-one people are killed.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: More than 100,000 people rally outside the Soviet Union’s parliament building protesting the coup aiming to depose President Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 1991Estonia, annexed by the Soviet Union in 1940, issues a decision on the re-establishment of independence on the basis of historical continuity of its pre-World War II statehood.
- 1993After rounds of secret negotiations in Norway, the Oslo Accords are signed, followed by a public ceremony in Washington, D.C. the following month.
View the complete list of August 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Bellman, Mark Dacascos, Paul Samwell-Smith, Han Seung-yeon, Jerod Mixon, Choi Ji-woo, Dimitris Poulikakos, Robert Mulligan, Ricky Sekhon, Kurt Vespermann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 20, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1988. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 3, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1945 – Roger Spottiswoode, Canadian-English director and producer; September 19, 1976 – Alison Sweeney, American actress and director; October 19, 1931 – Manolo Escobar, Spanish singer and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,526