Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1917 was a Wednesday and it was the 234th day of the year 1917. It was the 34th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,573 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,524 days or 34.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1949.
If a dog named Bisky - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 507 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bisky will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bisky will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Julius J. Epstein
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1936Dale Hawkins
- 1959Mark Williams
- 1967Layne Staley
- 1968Casper Christensen
- 1970George Canyon
- 1973Howie Dorough
- 1973Sornram Teppitak
- 1978James Corden
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1647Denis Papin, French physicist and mathematician, developed pressure cooking (d. 1712)
- 1800William S. Harney, American general (d. 1889)
- 1880Gorch Fock, German author and poet (d. 1916)
- 1890Cecil Kellaway, South African-American actor and singer (d. 1973)
- 1891Jacques Lipchitz, Lithuanian-Italian sculptor (d. 1973)
- 1964Tom Gibis, American voice actor and singer
- 1966GZA, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan)
- 1971Rick Yune, American actor and martial artist
- 1981Jang Hyun-kyu, South Korean footballer (d. 2012)
- 1984Lawrence Quaye, Ghanaian-Qatari footballer
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Michelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 851Battle of Jengland: Erispoe defeats Charles the Bald near the Breton town of Jengland.
- 1559Bartolomé Carranza, Spanish archbishop, is arrested for heresy.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1848The United States annexes New Mexico.
- 1910Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1952The penal colony on Devil’s Island is permanently closed.
- 1962An attempt to assassinate French president Charles de Gaulle fails.
- 2012Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Hall, Anna Carteret, Jun Lana, Harve Presnell, Jeff Gordon, Gal Gadot, Mathias Färm, Vicky Entwistle, Kristine Hermosa, Amanda Palmer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1917.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1917 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 7, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1909. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1917
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 34th Wednesday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,573 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,524 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,272
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1949
- Age in dog years: 507 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 7, 1943 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1909 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1910 – Tomoyuki Tanaka, Japanese screenwriter and producer (d. 1997); March 7, 1990 – Choi Jong-hoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and guitarist (F.T. Island); April 28, 1973 – Jorge Garcia, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,982