Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,419 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Minnied - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minnied will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Minnied will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Valerie Harper
- 1940George Reinholt
- 1945Ron Dante
- 1947Donna Jean Godchaux
- 1948David Marks
- 1965Chen Liping
- 1965Courtney Gains
- 1967Alfred Gough
- 1967Layne Staley
- 1986Monsieur Adi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1760Pope Leo XII (d. 1829)
- 1880George Herriman, American cartoonist (d. 1944)
- 1926Marc Bohan, French fashion designer
- 1958Vernon Reid, English-American guitarist and songwriter (Living Colour)
- 1968Paul Colman, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Newsboys and Paul Colman Trio)
- 1970Shaun Steels, English drummer and bass player (My Dying Bride and Anathema)
- 1971Natalie Ceeney, English businesswoman
- 1976Marius Bezykornovas, Lithuanian footballer
- 1981Jang Hyun-kyu, South Korean footballer (d. 2012)
- 1983Theo Bos, Dutch cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Arbogast has Eugenius elected Western Roman Emperor.
- 851Battle of Jengland: Erispoe defeats Charles the Bald near the Breton town of Jengland.
- 1138Battle of the Standard between Scotland and England.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1932The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)
- 1962An attempt to assassinate French president Charles de Gaulle fails.
- 1963American Joe Walker in an X-15 test plane reaches an altitude of 107.96 km (354,200 feet).
- 1966Labor movements NFWA and AWOC merge to become the United Farm Workers Organizing Committee (UFWOC), predecessor of the United Farm Workers.
- 1996Bill Clinton signs welfare reform into law, representing major shift in US welfare policy
- 2007The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, Harriet E. MacGibbon, Vern Gosdin, Victor Vazquez, Dario Argento, Janet McTeer, Tahar Rahim, Clémence Saint-Preux, Hermann Prey, Wilfrid Hyde-White.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 22, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1939 – Verna Bloom, American actress; November 6, 1982 – Sowelu, Japanese singer; June 10, 1973 – Flesh-n-Bone, American rapper (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,130