Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1932 was a Monday and it was the 235th day of the year 1932. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,888 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,629 days or 29.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,079 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1964.
If a dog named Wicket - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wicket will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wicket will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Leni Riefenstahl
- 1936Chuck Brown
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1947Cindy Williams
- 1958Colm Feore
- 1961Andrés Calamaro
- 1978Ed Petrie
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme
- 1986Monsieur Adi
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1624Jean Regnault de Segrais, French author and poet (d. 1701)
- 1764Charles Percier, French architect and interior designer (d. 1838)
- 1860Alfred Ploetz, German physician, biologist, and eugenicist (d. 1940)
- 1860Paul Gottlieb Nipkow, Polish-German technician and inventor, created the Nipkow disk (d. 1940)
- 1913Bruno Pontecorvo, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1993)
- 1924James Kirkwood, Jr., American playwright and author (d. 1989)
- 1943Masatoshi Shima, Japanese computer scientist and engineer, co-designed the Intel 4004
- 1966Eric Andolsek, American football player (d. 1992)
- 1970George Canyon, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1980Nicolas Macrozonaris, Canadian sprinter
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Heather’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 1559Bartolomé Carranza, Spanish archbishop, is arrested for heresy.
- 1711Ships from British Admiral Hovenden Walker’s Quebec Expedition flounders on rocks at the mouth of the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1798French troops land in Kilcummin harbour, County Mayo, Ireland to aid Wolfe Tone’s United Irishmen’s Irish Rebellion.
- 1827José de la Mar becomes President of Peru.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1944World War II: Holocaust of Kedros in Crete by German forces
- 1971J. Edgar Hoover and John Mitchell announce the arrest of 20 of the Camden 28.
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanna Friske, Niels Olsen, Sean Maguire, Wilson Pickett, Angerfist, Mahsun Kırmızıgül, Yuuri Morishita, Dafina Zeqiri, Goldie Harvey, Paule Baillargeon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1932.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1932 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 7, 1959. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1915. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1932
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 254 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,888 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,629 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,079
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1964
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 7, 1959 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1915 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1967 – Nancy Juvonen, American screenwriter and producer, co-founded Flower Films; December 24, 1970 – Amaury Nolasco, Puerto Rican-American actor; September 2, 1934 – Chuck McCann, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923