Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1952 was a Friday and it was the 235th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,103 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,034 days or 22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 816 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1984.
If a dog named Bullett - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bullett will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bullett will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Cecil Kellaway
- 1936Dale Hawkins
- 1947Cindy Williams
- 1964Tom Gibis
- 1967Alfred Gough
- 1973Beenie Man
- 1974Jenna Leigh Green
- 1978Ed Petrie
- 1979Angelu de Leon
- 1981Takumi Saito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1412Frederick II, Elector of Saxony (d. 1464)
- 1904Deng Xiaoping, Chinese soldier and politician, 1st Vice Premier of the People’s Republic of China (d. 1997)
- 1909Lucille Ricksen, American actress (d. 1925)
- 1915James Hillier, Canadian-American scientist, co-designed the electron microscope (d. 2007)
- 1934Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr., American general and engineer (d. 2012)
- 1961Debbi Peterson, American singer and drummer (The Bangles and Kindred Spirit)
- 1966Eric Andolsek, American football player (d. 1992)
- 1968Aleksandr Mostovoi, Russian footballer
- 1976Bryn Davies, American bassist, cellist, and pianist
- 1978Ed Petrie, English comedian and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 851Battle of Jengland: Erispoe defeats Charles the Bald near the Breton town of Jengland.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1791Beginning of the Haitian Slave Revolution in Saint-Domingue.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1934Bill Woodfull of Australia becomes the only cricket captain to twice regain The Ashes.
- 1952The penal colony on Devil’s Island is permanently closed.
- 1963American Joe Walker in an X-15 test plane reaches an altitude of 107.96 km (354,200 feet).
- 1968Pope Paul VI arrives in Bogotá, Colombia. It is the first visit of a pope to Latin America.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billie Joe Armstrong, Willie Colón, Aaron Hall, Arthur Lowe, Domhnall Gleeson, Lindsay Felton, Nicolai Cleve Broch, Jimmy Nail, Gary Oldman, Kōichi Satō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 22, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1928 – Michel Brault, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013); November 22, 1930 – Peter Hall, English actor, director, and manager; November 16, 1931 – Hubert Sumlin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,293