Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1972. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,494 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,831 days or 15.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 593 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 2004.
If a dog named Coach - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coach will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Coach will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Gabriele Tinti
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1968Paul Colman
- 1975Rodrigo Santoro
- 1975Sheree Murphy
- 1978James Corden
- 1981Takumi Saito
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa
- 1986Monsieur Adi
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1760Pope Leo XII (d. 1829)
- 1834Samuel Pierpont Langley, American physicist and astronomer (d. 1906)
- 1897Bill Woodfull, Australian cricketer and educator (d. 1965)
- 1921Sotiria Bellou, Greek singer (d. 1997)
- 1964Tom Gibis, American voice actor and singer
- 1967Alfred Gough, American screenwriter and producer
- 1973Kristen Wiig, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Sheree Murphy, English actress
- 1979Matt Walters, American football player
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme, Mexican actor
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pearl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Odoacer is named Rex italiae by his troops.
- 1559Bartolomé Carranza, Spanish archbishop, is arrested for heresy.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1961Ida Siekmann dies attempting to cross the Berlin Wall.
- 1963American Joe Walker in an X-15 test plane reaches an altitude of 107.96 km (354,200 feet).
- 1971J. Edgar Hoover and John Mitchell announce the arrest of 20 of the Camden 28.
- 1996Bill Clinton signs welfare reform into law, representing major shift in US welfare policy
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charles Martin Smith, Linda Nolan, Lynda Bellingham, Mary Dresselhuys, Fillie Lyckow, George Wendt, Michael Hitchcock, Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Bruno Kastner, Hitomi Hyuga.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1972.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1972 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 23, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl) by Looking Glass as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1972
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,494 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,831 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 593
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 2004
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 23, 1948 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (-166)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl) by Looking Glass (August 26, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1969 – Justine Frischmann, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Elastica and Suede); June 30, 1982 – Lizzy Caplan, American actress; July 24, 1975 – Torrie Wilson, American wrestler and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,150