Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,349 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 554 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936John Callaway
- 1939Valerie Harper
- 1945David Chase
- 1952Peter Laughner
- 1964Tom Gibis
- 1967Layne Staley
- 1979Brandon Adams
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme
- 1983Laura Breckenridge
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1800William S. Harney, American general (d. 1889)
- 1914Connie B. Gay, American businessman, co-founded the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (d. 1989)
- 1915Hugh Paddick, English actor (d. 2000)
- 1955Chiranjeevi, Indian actor, producer, and politician
- 1958Stevie Ray, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1963Tori Amos, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Y Kant Tori Read)
- 1970Shaun Steels, English drummer and bass player (My Dying Bride and Anathema)
- 1976Marius Bezykornovas, Lithuanian footballer
- 1985Kether Donohue, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1986Erika Hebron, American model, Miss Missouri 2010
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Battle of the Standard between Scotland and England.
- 1642Charles I calls the English Parliament traitors. The English Civil War begins.
- 1827José de la Mar becomes President of Peru.
- 1942World War II: Brazil declares war on Germany and Italy.
- 1944World War II: Romania is captured by the Soviet Union.
- 1984PC Brian Bishop a British police officer is shot in the head by an armed robber in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. He dies from his injuries five days later.
- 1989Nolan Ryan strikes out Rickey Henderson to become the first Major League Baseball pitcher to record 5,000 strikeouts.
- 1992FBI HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi shoots and kills Vicki Weaver during an 11-day siege at her home at Ruby Ridge, Idaho.
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
- 2012Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruth Duccini, James Denton, Joseph Schildkraut, Elton John, N. S. Krishnan, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Amelia Heinle, Demy, Kenan Thompson, Alexandra Holden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 22, 1972.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl) by Looking Glass as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1971 – Jamie Theakston, English actor and television host; September 22, 1990 – Senem Kuyucuoğlu, Turkish model and television host; May 22, 1985 – Chrissie Chau, Chinese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947