Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,680 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tuzik - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuzik will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tuzik will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sotiria Bellou
- 1932Gabriele Tinti
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1947Donna Jean Godchaux
- 1961Debbi Peterson
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1967Yukiko Okada
- 1968Paul Colman
- 1971Rick Yune
- 1989Chariz Solomon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1773Aimé Bonpland, French botanist and explorer (d. 1858)
- 1778James Kirke Paulding, American poet, playwright, and politician, 11th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1860)
- 1800William S. Harney, American general (d. 1889)
- 1860Paul Gottlieb Nipkow, Polish-German technician and inventor, created the Nipkow disk (d. 1940)
- 1915Edward Szczepanik, Polish economist and politician, 15th Prime Minister of the Polish Republic in Exile (d. 2005)
- 1921Dinos Dimopoulos, Greek director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1928Tinga Seisay, Sierra Leonean academic and diplomat
- 1938Jean Berkey, American businesswoman and politician (d. 2013)
- 1961Roland Orzabal, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tears for Fears and Graduate)
- 1986Monsieur Adi, French DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Battle of the Standard between Scotland and England.
- 1642Charles I calls the English Parliament traitors. The English Civil War begins.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1846The Second Federal Republic of Mexico is established.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1963American Joe Walker in an X-15 test plane reaches an altitude of 107.96 km (354,200 feet).
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 1984PC Brian Bishop a British police officer is shot in the head by an armed robber in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. He dies from his injuries five days later.
- 1996Bill Clinton signs welfare reform into law, representing major shift in US welfare policy
- 2012Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terence Davies, Richard Steven Horvitz, Mel Jackson, Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Sarah Bernhardt, Jim Lowe, Katja Riemann, Marisa Monte, Lol Creme, Reiko Chiba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 22, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl) by Looking Glass as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1963 – Blanca Portillo, Spanish actress; May 4, 1959 – Inger Nilsson, Swedish actress and singer; August 16, 1946 – Lesley Ann Warren, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,260