Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 237th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,887 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,012 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Michael Rennie
- 1913Don DeFore
- 1933Tom Skerritt
- 1961Billy Ray Cyrus
- 1966Derek Sherinian
- 1968Takeshi Ueda
- 1986Rona Nishliu
- 1989Keegan Joyce
- 1990Aras Bulut İynemli
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1829Carlo Acton, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1909)
- 1903Arpad Elo, Hungarian-American chess player, created the Elo rating system (d. 1992)
- 1930Bruce Allpress, New Zealand actor
- 1942Howard Jacobson, English journalist and author
- 1949Fariborz Lachini, Iranian-Canadian composer and producer
- 1963Shock G, American rapper and producer (Digital Underground)
- 1967Nobuyuki Hiyama, Japanese voice actor
- 1984Hendra Setiawan, Indonesian badminton player
- 1987Justin Upton, American baseball player
- 1990Aras Bulut İynemli, Turkish actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248The Dutch city of Ommen receives city rights and fortification rights from Otto III, the Archbishop of Utrecht.
- 1258Regent George Mouzalon and his brothers are killed during a coup headed by the aristocratic faction under, paving the way for its leader, Michael VIII Palaiologos, to ultimately usurp the throne of the Empire of Nicaea.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Frederick II of Prussia defeats the Russian army at the Battle of Zorndorf.
- 1875Captain Matthew Webb became the first person to swim across the English Channel, traveling from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in 22 hours.
- 1883France and Viet Nam sign the Treaty of Huế, recognizing a French protectorate over Annam and Tonkin.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, which began on August 13, ends with the Red Army’s defeat.
- 1945Ten days after World War II ends with Japan announcing its surrender, armed supporters of the Chinese Communist Party kill U.S. intelligence officer John Birch, regarded by some of the American right as the first victim of the Cold War.
- 1948The House Un-American Activities Committee holds first-ever televised congressional hearing: “Confrontation Day” between Whittaker Chambers and Alger Hiss.
- 1950President Harry Truman orders the U.S. Army to seize control of the nation’s railroads to avert a strike.
- 2012Voyager 1 spacecraft enters interstellar space becoming the first man-made object to do so.
View the complete list of historical events for August 25.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vaughn Meader, Nakamura Shidō II, Lucky Ali, Paul Mantee, Cam Neely, Richard Lloyd, David Lindley, Benjamin Schmideg, John Bush, John Paul Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 25, 1935.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1944 – Sondra Locke, American actress, singer, and director; July 30, 1982 – Khaliah Adams, American actress; December 12, 1944 – Cara Duff-MacCormick, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915