Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 1924 was a Wednesday and it was the 240th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,961 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Faina Ranevskaya
- 1919Murray Grand
- 1925Darry Cowl
- 1944Barbara Trentham
- 1962Vic Mignogna
- 1979Giovanni Capitello
- 1980Kyle Lowder
- 1983Chen Bolin
- 1991Lee Sung-yeol
- 1992Ayame Goriki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 27.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1886Eric Coates, English viola player and composer (d. 1957)
- 1941Harrison Page, American actor
- 1948Philippe Vallois, French director and screenwriter
- 1959András Petőcz, Hungarian author and poet
- 1965Ange Postecoglou, Greek-Australian footballer and coach
- 1971Aygül Özkan, German lawyer and politician
- 1975Björn Gelotte, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (In Flames and All Ends)
- 1983Joanna McGilchrist, English rugby player and physiotherapist
- 1985Daniel Küblböck, German singer and actor
- 1995Cainan Wiebe, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1593Pierre Barrière fails in his attempt to assassinate King Henry IV of France.
- 1689The Treaty of Nerchinsk is signed by Russia and the Qing Empire (Julian calendar).
- 1776Battle of Long Island: In what is now Brooklyn, New York, British forces under General William Howe defeat Americans under General George Washington.
- 1896Anglo-Zanzibar War: The shortest war in world history (09:00 to 09:45), between the United Kingdom and Zanzibar.
- 1922Greco-Turkish War: The Turkish army takes the Aegean city of Afyonkarahisar from the Kingdom of Greece.
- 1933The first Afrikaans Bible is introduced during a Bible Festival in Bloemfontein.
- 1943World War II: Japanese forces evacuate New Georgia Island in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II.
- 1979A Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb kills British retired admiral Lord Mountbatten and three others while they are boating on holiday in Sligo, Republic of Ireland. Shortly after, 18 British Army soldiers are killed in an ambush near Warrenpoint, Northern Ireland.
- 1993The Rainbow Bridge, connecting Tokyo’s Shibaura and the island of Odaiba, is completed.
- 2009Internal conflict in Burma: The Burmese military junta and ethnic armies begin three days of violent clashes in the Kokang Special Region.
View the complete list of historical events for August 27.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dolores Hope, Viktor Lazlo, Mariya Ise, Aída Yéspica, Laura Imbruglia, Robert Drew, Waheed Murad, Çetin Tekindor, Aslı Bayram, Armi Aavikko.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 27, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1961 – Magda Szubanski, English-Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter; December 29, 1959 – Patricia Clarkson, American actress; October 2, 1945 – Don McLean, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028