Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 240th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,168 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 852 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Faina Ranevskaya
- 1919Murray Grand
- 1926Pat Coombs
- 1939Edward Patten
- 1944G.W. Bailey
- 1947Barbara Bach
- 1952Paul Reubens
- 1953Peter Stormare
- 1969Chandra Wilson
- 1979Tian Liang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1845Friedrich Martens, Estonian-Russian historian, lawyer, and diplomat (d. 1909)
- 1936Joel Kovel, American scholar and author
- 1939William Least Heat-Moon, American historian and author
- 1941Cesária Évora, Cape Verdean singer (d. 2011)
- 1948Philippe Vallois, French director and screenwriter
- 1958Stalking Cat, American body modifier (d. 2012)
- 1965Ange Postecoglou, Greek-Australian footballer and coach
- 1975Blake Adams, American golfer
- 1979Rusty Smith, American speed skater
- 1993Sarah Hecken, German figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1232The Formulary of Adjudications is promulgated by Regent Hōjō Yasutoki. (Traditional Japanese date: August 10, 1232)
- 1813French Emperor Napoleon I defeats a larger force of Austrians, Russians, and Prussians at the Battle of Dresden.
- 1832Black Hawk, leader of the Sauk tribe of Native Americans, surrenders to U.S. authorities, ending the Black Hawk War.
- 1914Battle of Étreux: A British rearguard action by the Royal Munster Fusiliers during the Great Retreat.
- 1921The British install the son of Sharif Hussein bin Ali (leader of the Arab Revolt of 1916 against the Ottoman Empire) as King Faisal I of Iraq.
- 1943World War II: Japanese forces evacuate New Georgia Island in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II.
- 1957Malaysia’s constitution comes into force.
- 2003Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in nearly 60,000 years, passing 34646418 mi distant.
- 2003The first six-party talks, involving South and North Korea, the United States, China, Japan and Russia, convene to find a peaceful resolution to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons program.
- 2006Comair Flight 5191 crashes on takeoff from Blue Grass Airport in Lexington, Kentucky bound for Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta. Of the passengers and crew, 49 of 50 are confirmed dead in the hours following the crash.
View the complete list of historical events for August 27.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yevgeny Nesterenko, Gemma Ward, Zoe Caldwell, Luisana Lopilato, Ruben Gonzaga, Al Di Meola, Tawny Cypress, Jeremy Brett, Valerie Cruz, Salli Richardson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 27, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1956 – Jennifer Dale, Canadian actress and dancer; March 16, 1925 – Cornell Borchers, Lithuanian-German actress and singer (d. 2014); January 25, 1941 – Gregory Sierra, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,033