Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 239th day of the year 1953. It was the 35th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,426 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,142 days or 22.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 827 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 5, 1985.
If a dog named Cosby - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cosby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cosby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Byron Foulger
- 1925Darry Cowl
- 1935Frank Yablans
- 1939Edward Patten
- 1941Cesária Évora
- 1944Barbara Trentham
- 1948Sgt. Slaughter
- 1950Charles Fleischer
- 1976Sarah Chalke
- 1988Alexa PenaVega
View the complete list of August 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1858Giuseppe Peano, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1932)
- 1909Charles Pozzi, French race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1918Jelle Zijlstra, Dutch economist and politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2001)
- 1929George Scott, Canadian-American wrestler and promoter (d. 2014)
- 1931Sri Chinmoy, Indian-American guru and poet (d. 2007)
- 1938Tanju Okan, Turkish singer and actor (d. 1996)
- 1943Chuck Girard, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Love Song and The Castells)
- 1956Glen Matlock, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Sex Pistols, Rich Kids, The Faces, and The International Swingers)
- 1986Nabil El Zhar, French-Moroccan footballer
- 1992Kim Petras, German singer-songwriter
View the complete list of August 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jim’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 410The sacking of Rome by the Visigoths ends after three days.
- 1593Pierre Barrière fails in his attempt to assassinate King Henry IV of France.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: The city of Toulon revolts against the French Republic and admits the British and Spanish fleets to seize its port, leading to the Siege of Toulon by French Revolutionary forces.
- 1828Uruguay is formally proclaimed independent at preliminary peace talks brokered by the United Kingdom between Brazil and Argentina during the Cisplatine War.
- 1921The British install the son of Sharif Hussein bin Ali (leader of the Arab Revolt of 1916 against the Ottoman Empire) as King Faisal I of Iraq.
- 1922Greco-Turkish War: The Turkish army takes the Aegean city of Afyonkarahisar from the Kingdom of Greece.
- 1928The Kellogg–Briand Pact outlawing war is signed by fifteen nations. Ultimately sixty-one nations will sign it.
- 1964South Vietnamese junta leader Nguyễn Khánh enters into a triumvirate power-sharing arrangement with rival generals Trần Thiện Khiêm and Dương Văn Minh, who had both been involved in plots to unseat Khánh.
- 1982Turkish military diplomat Colonel Atilla Altıkat is shot and killed in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city. Justice Commandos of the Armenian Genocide claim responsibility, saying they are avenging the massacre of 1.5 million Armenians in the 1915 Armenian Genocide.
- 2013The riots between two religious communities started at Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India.
View the complete list of August 27 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Douglas September, Hugh Miller, Betty Who, Ed Wynne, Cam Gigandet, Elsa Benítez, George Reinholt, Rob Rackstraw, Namie Amuro, Mary Philbin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 27, 1953.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th August 1953 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 27th August 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 27, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 239th day of 1953
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 35th Thursday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,426 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,142 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 827
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 5, 1985
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 1953 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (-173)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VIII.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1953 – Steve Archer, American singer-songwriter and producer; August 19, 1982 – Willy Denzey, French singer; October 24, 1954 – Jožo Ráž, Slovak singer-songwriter and bass player (Elán).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,094