Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,413 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Strut - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Strut will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Strut will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1942Gottfried John
- 1956GG Allin
- 1959Eddi Reader
- 1962Lycia Naff
- 1965Jeremy Applegate
- 1967Anton Newcombe
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1980William Levy
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1632John Locke, English physician and philosopher (d. 1704)
- 1843David B. Hill, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of New York (d. 1910)
- 1928Herbert Meier, Swiss author and translator
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis, Greek singer and guitarist (d. 2001)
- 1973Vincent Cavanagh, English singer and guitarist (Anathema)
- 1984Alexander Hug, German rugby player
- 1985Achilles Liarmakopoulos, Greek trombonist (Canadian Brass)
- 1985Héctor Sanabria, Argentinian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1985Jeffrey Licon, American actor
- 1985Marc Rzepczynski, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1825Kingdom of Portugal recognizes the Independence of Brazil.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1996Vnukovo Airlines Flight 2801, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashes into a mountain on the Arctic island of Spitsbergen, killing all 141 aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Collins, David Morales, Greg Proops, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Kevin Harrington, Harvey Atkin, Sara Dallin, Phoebe Tonkin, Sarah Wynter, Shantel VanSanten.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sheila by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1952 – Bob Casale, American guitarist, keyboard player, and producer (Devo) (d. 2014); April 2, 1993 – Aaron Kelly, American singer; October 9, 1955 – Linwood Boomer, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175