Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,235 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 685 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Doky - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Doky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Richard Blackwell
- 1928Charles Gray
- 1951Geoff Whitehorn
- 1955Diamanda Galás
- 1965Dina Spybey
- 1965Jeremy Applegate
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1981Dennis Oh
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1857Sandford Schultz, English cricketer (d. 1937)
- 1880Marie-Louise Meilleur, Canadian super-centenarian (d. 1998)
- 1912Sohn Kee-chung, South Korean runner (d. 2002)
- 1938Robert Rubin, American lawyer and politician, 70th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1940Gary Gabelich, American race car driver (d. 1984)
- 1945Wyomia Tyus, American runner
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa, Japanese actor
- 1977Charlie Pickering, Australian comedian and radio host
- 1978Volkan Arslan, German-Turkish footballer
- 1980David West, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
- 1979Jeffrey R. MacDonald is convicted of the 1970 murders of his then-pregnant wife and two daughters.
- 1997At least 98 villagers are killed by the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria GIA in the Rais massacre, Algeria.
- 20072007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident: Six US cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads are flown without proper authorization from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth Gillies, John Bardon, Dan Lauria, Randy Crawford, Tony Croatto, Chord Overstreet, Anna Magnani, Michael McConnohie, Mahmoud Ahmed, Michael Rosenbaum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sheila by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1940 – M. A. Numminen, Finnish singer-songwriter and producer (Suomen Talvisota); July 6, 1982 – Misty Upham, American actress (d. 2014); September 6, 1972 – Idris Elba, English-American actor, rapper, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194