Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1924María Dolores Pradera
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1956GG Allin
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1809Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., American physician and author (d. 1894)
- 1811Henry Bergh, American activist, founded the ASPCA (d. 1888)
- 1876Charles F. Kettering, American engineer and businessman, founded Delco Electronics (d. 1958)
- 1926Helene Ahrweiler, Greek historian and academic
- 1928Dick O'Neill, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1939Jolán Kleiber-Kontsek, Hungarian discus thrower and shot putter
- 1940Gary Gabelich, American race car driver (d. 1984)
- 1977Roy Oswalt, American baseball player
- 1987Tony Kane, Irish footballer
- 1990Jakub Kosecki, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1807British troops under Sir Arthur Wellesly defeat a Danish militia outside Copenhagen in the Battle of Køge.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1910The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, also known as the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty, becomes effective, officially starting the period of Japanese rule in Korea.
- 1943German-occupied Denmark scuttles most of its navy; Germany dissolves the Danish government.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1979Jeffrey R. MacDonald is convicted of the 1970 murders of his then-pregnant wife and two daughters.
- 1991Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union suspends all activities of the Soviet Communist Party.
- 1996Vnukovo Airlines Flight 2801, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashes into a mountain on the Arctic island of Spitsbergen, killing all 141 aboard.
- 2005Hurricane Katrina devastates much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, killing an estimated 1,836 people and causing over $108 billion in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Livingston, Bob Casale, Tom Hollander, Debbie Gibson, Jennifer Lopez, Benjamin Orr, Angela Bassett, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Valerie Perrine, Walter Abel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 29, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1939 – Frank Vincent, American actor and producer; December 5, 1934 – Nikos Kourkoulos, Greek actor and director (d. 2007); July 29, 1959 – John Sykes, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Thin Lizzy, Whitesnake, Tygers of Pan Tang, and Blue Murder).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006