Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1923Richard Attenborough
- 1939Joel Schumacher
- 1947George Costigan
- 1952Dave Malone
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1965Jeremy Applegate
- 1972Amanda Marshall
- 1989Karol Castillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1725Charles Townshend, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1767)
- 1857Sandford Schultz, English cricketer (d. 1937)
- 1883Muriel George, English actress and singer (d. 1965)
- 1891Marquis James, American journalist and author (d. 1955)
- 1924María Dolores Pradera, Spanish singer and actress
- 1931Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, English banker and businessman
- 1962Ian James Corlett, Canadian voice actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Anton Newcombe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Brian Jonestown Massacre)
- 1981Geneviève Jeanson, Canadian cyclist
- 1989Aleksandr Bebikh, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII succeeds Pope Sixtus IV.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and American forces battle indecisively at the Battle of Rhode Island.
- 1807British troops under Sir Arthur Wellesly defeat a Danish militia outside Copenhagen in the Battle of Køge.
- 1869The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world’s first mountain-climbing rack railway.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1922The first radio advertisement is broadcast on WEAF-AM in New York City.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1982The synthetic chemical element Meitnerium, atomic number 109, is first synthesized at the Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt, Germany.
- 1997At least 98 villagers are killed by the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria GIA in the Rais massacre, Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sônia Braga, Abdul "Duke" Fakir, Scott Terra, Paulette Carlson, Hughie Thomasson, Mirah, Stella, Sean Ringgold, Ahmet Mekin, Barry Nelson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 29, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1978 – Silvia Navarro, Mexican actress; January 20, 1979 – Will Young, English singer-songwriter and actor; December 3, 1952 – Mel Smith, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057