Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1977. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,363 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,121 days or 14.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 520 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 9, 2009.
If a dog named Yuan - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yuan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yuan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Fredric March
- 1905Sanford Meisner
- 1932Roy Castle
- 1948Ken McMullen
- 1960Chris Whitley
- 1963Rituparno Ghosh
- 1967Gene Hoglan
- 1967Jonathan Cake
- 1973Kaori Mizumori
- 1986Riza Santos
View the complete list of August 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1721George Hervey, 2nd Earl of Bristol, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1775)
- 1879Alma Mahler, Austrian-American composer and painter (d. 1964)
- 1935Eldridge Cleaver, American activist and author (d. 1998)
- 1938Martin Bell, English journalist and politician
- 1945Bob Welch, American singer and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac and Paris) (d. 2012)
- 1953Jimmy McKenna, Scottish actor
- 1956Masashi Tashiro, Japanese singer, actor, and director (Rats & Star)
- 1958Julie Brown, American actress, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Ramón Arellano Félix, Mexican drug trafficker (d. 2002)
- 1982Alexei Mikhnov, Ukrainian-Russian ice hockey player
View the complete list of August 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Horace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1803Lewis and Clark start their expedition to the west by leaving Pittsburgh at 11 in the morning.
- 1864During the American Civil War, Union forces led by General William T. Sherman launch an assault on Atlanta.
- 1939Nazi Germany mounts a staged attack on the Gleiwitz radio station, creating an excuse to attack Poland the following day thus starting World War II in Europe.
- 1949The retreat of the Democratic Army of Greece in Albania after its defeat on Gramos mountain marks the end of the Greek Civil War.
- 1963Crown Colony of North Borneo (now Sabah) achieve a self governance.
- 1965The Aero Spacelines Super Guppy aircraft makes its first flight.
- 1980After two weeks of nationwide strikes, the Polish government was forced to sign the Gdańsk Agreement, allowing for the creation of the trade union Solidarity.
- 1986The Soviet passenger liner SS Admiral Nakhimov sinks in the Black Sea after colliding with the bulk carrier Pyotr Vasev, killing 423.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
- 1998North Korea reportedly launches Kwangmyŏngsŏng-1, its first satellite.
View the complete list of August 31 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sofia Boutella, Charlie Simpson, Yo Oizumi, Donald Harrison, Ella Guevara, Jay Gordon, Ja Rule, Kyle Hebert, Joan Armatrading, Linda Lavin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 31, 1977.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st August 1977 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 23, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +109. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1997. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 31st August 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 31, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 243rd day of 1977
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,363 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,121 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 520
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 9, 2009
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 23, 1984 (+109)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1997 (-123)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: Best of My Love by The Emotions (September 3, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VIII.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1961 – Curt Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tears for Fears and Graduate); July 25, 1979 – Juan Pablo Di Pace, Argentinian actor; September 15, 1986 – Heidi Montag, American model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134