Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 218th day of the year 1917. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,786 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,595 days or 34.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,279 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1949.
If a dog named M J - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 M J will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like M J will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Edward Jewesbury
- 1927Inga Landgré
- 1950Dorian Harewood
- 1964Moosie Drier
- 1971Merrin Dungey
- 1978Katie Price
- 1978Reuben Rox
- 1982Adrianne Curry
- 1982Danny Lopes
- 1983Landon Pigg
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1715Luc de Clapiers, marquis de Vauvenargues, French author (d. 1747)
- 1844Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1900)
- 1912Richard C. Miller, American photographer (d. 2010)
- 1916Richard Hofstadter, American historian and academic (d. 1970)
- 1934Piers Anthony, English-American soldier and author
- 1965Juliane Köhler, German actress
- 1974Luis Vizcaíno, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Viktoria Baškite, Estonian chess player
- 1986Mehmet Akgün, Turkish footballer
- 1995Rebecca Peterson, Swedish tennis player
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UFEUWBROWJ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words UFEUWBROWJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661The Treaty of The Hague is signed by Portugal and the Dutch Republic.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The bloody Battle of Oriskany prevents American relief of the Siege of Fort Stanwix.
- 1825Bolivia gains independence from Spain.
- 1861The United Kingdom annexes Lagos, Nigeria.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Wörth results in a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1901Kiowa land in Oklahoma is opened for white settlement, effectively dissolving the contiguous reservation.
- 1942Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands becomes the first reigning queen to address a joint session of the United States Congress.
- 2001Erwadi fire incident, 28 mentally ill persons tied to chain were burnt to death at a faith based institution at Erwadi, Tamil Nadu.
- 2008A military junta led by Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz stages a coup d'état in Mauritania, overthrowing president Sidi Ould Cheikh Abdallahi.
- 2010Flash floods across a large part of Jammu and Kashmir, India, damages 71 towns and kills at least 255 people.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wilber Pan, Jenny Platt, Taylor Kinney, Amerie, Janet Leigh, Helen Reddy, Gemma Jones, Pauline, Dar Robinson, John Carradine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1917.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1917 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +96. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1933. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1917
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,786 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,595 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,279
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1949
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1943 (+96)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1933 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VIII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1950 – Sébastien Dhavernas, Canadian actor; September 13, 1918 – Dick Haymes, Argentinian-American actor and singer (d. 1980); April 29, 1955 – Leslie Jordan, American actor and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830