Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 218th day of the year 1946. It was the 32nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,372 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,791 days or 24.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 893 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1978.
If a dog named Cindy Lou - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cindy Lou will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cindy Lou will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1619Barbara Strozzi
- 1880Hans Moser
- 1910Charles Crichton
- 1925Barbara Bates
- 1951Catherine Hicks
- 1962Marc Lavoine
- 1964Lisa Boyle
- 1978Katie Price
- 1978Reuben Rox
- 1982Ryan Sypek
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1911Norman Gordon, South African cricketer (d. 2014)
- 1923Jess Collins, American painter (d. 2004)
- 1924Samuel Bowers, American activist, co-founded the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (d. 2006)
- 1926János Rózsás, Hungarian author (d. 2012)
- 1949Clarence Richard Silva, American bishop
- 1952David McLetchie, Scottish lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1957Jim McGreevey, American lawyer and politician, 52nd Governor of New Jersey
- 1978Reuben Rox, American actor, director, and producer
- 1982Jordis Unga, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983Annevig Schelde Ebbe, Danish actress
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1284The Republic of Pisa is defeated in the Battle of Meloria by the Republic of Genoa, thus losing its naval dominance in the Mediterranean.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The bloody Battle of Oriskany prevents American relief of the Siege of Fort Stanwix.
- 1787Sixty proof sheets of the Constitution of the United States are delivered to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1824Battle of Junín Peru.
- 1912The Bull Moose Party meets at the Chicago Coliseum.
- 1914World War I: First Battle of the Atlantic: Two days after the United Kingdom had declared war on Germany over the German invasion of Belgium, ten German U-boats leave their base in Heligoland to attack Royal Navy warships in the North Sea.
- 1976Zulfikar Ali Bhutto lays the foundation stone of Port Qasim, Karachi.
- 1997Korean Air Flight 801 crashed at Nimitz Hill, Guam killing 228 of 254 people on board.
- 2011War in Afghanistan: A United States military helicopter is shot down, killing 30 American special forces members and a working dog, 7 Afghan soldiers, and 1 Afghan civilian. It was the deadliest single event for the United States in the War in Afghanistan.
- 2012NASA’s Curiosity rover lands on the surface of Mars.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Gilgun, Noureen DeWulf, Stacy Haiduk, Amanda Blake, Yui Aragaki, Kelli O'Hara, Bae Suzy, Mary Lou Lord, Zheng Geping, Charles Grodin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1946.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1946 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1938. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 32nd Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 291 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,372 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,791 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 893
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1978
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1938 (-177)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1955 – Milenko Zablaćanski, Serbian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008); October 8, 1966 – Felipe Camiroaga, Chilean television host and actor (d. 2011); April 16, 1959 – Scott McKinsey, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,790