Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 220th day of the year 1921. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,804 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,935 days or 32.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 1953.
If a dog named Lucina - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lucina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921William Asher
- 1950Willie Hall
- 1955Branscombe Richmond
- 1956Cecilia Roth
- 1963Emi Shinohara
- 1974Brian Harvey
- 1978Natsuko Kuwatani
- 1986Cody Lightning
- 1986Peyton List
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1790Ferenc Kölcsey, Hungarian poet, critic, and politician (d. 1838)
- 1876Varghese Payyappilly Palakkappilly, Indian-Syrian priest, founded the Sisters of the Destitute (d. 1929)
- 1936Jan Pieńkowski, Polish-English author and illustrator
- 1944Simon Taylor, English journalist and author
- 1952Sudhakar Rao, Indian cricketer
- 1955Herbert Prohaska, Austrian footballer and manager
- 1961Rikki Rockett, American drummer (Poison and Devil City Angels)
- 1962Kool Moe Dee, American rapper (Treacherous Three)
- 1968Yvie Burnett, Scottish soprano
- 1980Denisse Guerrero, Mexican singer-songwriter (Belanova)
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1844The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, headed by Brigham Young, is reaffirmed as the leading body of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1908Wilbur Wright makes his first flight at a racecourse at Le Mans, France. It is the Wright Brothers’ first public flight.
- 1990Iraq occupies Kuwait and the state is annexed to Iraq. This would lead to the Gulf War shortly afterward.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex James, Tetsuji Tamayama, Sara Baras, John James Uy, John Aylward, Kirk Alyn, SoShy, Norman Alden, Lil Zane, Francesca Capaldi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +101. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,804 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,935 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,213
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1906 (+101)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VIII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1987 – David Cavazos, Mexican singer-songwriter; April 16, 1978 – Lara Dutta, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 2000; January 26, 1922 – Ellen Vogel, Dutch actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,904