Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1935 was a Thursday and it was the 220th day of the year 1935. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,541 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,180 days or 27.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,034 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 1967.
If a dog named Private - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Private will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Private will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Rosetta LeNoire
- 1920Jimmy Witherspoon
- 1933Joe Tex
- 1937Cornelis Vreeswijk
- 1955Branscombe Richmond
- 1963Emi Shinohara
- 1980Mike Hindert
- 1983Fred Meyers
- 1985James Morgan
- 1987Pierre Boulanger
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1915James Elliott, American runner and coach (d. 1981)
- 1922Rory Calhoun, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1950Ken Kutaragi, Japanese businessman, created PlayStation
- 1951Louis van Gaal, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1952Jostein Gaarder, Norwegian author
- 1964Eddie Trunk, American radio host and author
- 1970Ben G. Davis, English chemist and academic
- 1972Axel Merckx, Belgian cyclist
- 1984Brenda Gandini, Argentinian model, actress, and singer
- 1990Parker Kligerman, American race car driver
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794Joseph Whidbey leads an expedition to search for the Northwest Passage near Juneau, Alaska.
- 1863American Civil War: Following his defeat in the Battle of Gettysburg, General Robert E. Lee sends a letter of resignation to Confederate President Jefferson Davis (which is refused upon receipt).
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens begins a string of almost continuous victories with a push through the German front lines (Hundred Days Offensive).
- 1942Quit India Movement is launched in India against the British rule in response to Mohandas Gandhi’s call for swaraj or complete independence.
- 1945The London Charter is signed by France, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union and the United States, establishing the laws and procedures for the Nuremberg trials.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Hui, Marko Kon, Eugene, Billy Thorpe, Ayanna Oliva, Aiko Itō, Timothy Chan, Sayaka Yamamoto, Shu Qi, Kevin Alejandro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1935.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1935 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1935
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,541 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,180 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,034
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 1967
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (+205)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1926 – Stanley Baxter, Scottish actor and screenwriter; October 8, 1979 – Noelle Scaggs, American singer-songwriter (Fitz and The Tantrums); May 27, 1937 – Allan Carr, American playwright and producer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,736