Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1935 was a Thursday and it was the 220th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,292 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Morty - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Morty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dayton Lummis
- 1946Joe Bethancourt
- 1947Larry Wilcox
- 1949Keith Carradine
- 1950Willie Hall
- 1961The Edge
- 1968Huey Morgan
- 1976Drew Lachey
- 1976JC Chasez
- 1988Ni Ni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1857Cécile Chaminade, French pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1908Arthur Goldberg, American jurist and politician, 6th United States Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 1990)
- 1920Leo Chiosso, Italian songwriter and producer (d. 2006)
- 1922Rory Calhoun, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1954Nick Holtam, English bishop
- 1970Pascal Duquenne, Belgian actor
- 1972Andrea de Rossi, Italian rugby player and coach
- 1973Scott Stapp, American singer-songwriter and producer (Creed)
- 1977Rocky Thompson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Miho Shiraishi, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1605The city of Oulu, Finland, is founded by Charles IX of Sweden.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 2000Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley is raised to the surface after 136 years on the ocean floor and 30 years after its discovery by undersea explorer E. Lee Spence.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Davies, Scott Wolf, Chloe Bennet, Shugo Tokumaru, Lola Albright, Steve Taylor, Kyle Cease, Gayle Hunnicutt, Sombat Metanee, Michael Lerner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1955 – Paul Simonon, English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Clash and Havana 3am); April 12, 1979 – Claire Danes, American actress and producer; November 20, 1985 – Aaron Yan, Taiwanese singer and actor (Fahrenheit).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176