Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 220th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,716 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,239 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 532 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 2007.
If a dog named Muench - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muench will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Muench will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dayton Lummis
- 1920Leo Chiosso
- 1926Richard Anderson
- 1937Cornelis Vreeswijk
- 1946Joe Bethancourt
- 1949Keith Carradine
- 1969Faye Wong
- 1978Natsuko Kuwatani
- 1981Kaori Iida
- 1988Laura Slade Wiggins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1824Maria Alexandrovna, German-Russian wife of Alexander II of Russia (d. 1880)
- 1920Leo Chiosso, Italian songwriter and producer (d. 2006)
- 1940Dennis Tito, American engineer and businessman, founded Wilshire Associates
- 1959Caroline Ansink, Dutch flute player, composer, and educator
- 1960Mustafa Balbay, Turkish journalist and politician
- 1966Chris Eubank, English boxer
- 1967Lee Unkrich, American director and screenwriter
- 1967Marcelo Balboa, American soccer player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1981Harel Skaat, Israeli singer-songwriter
- 1984Kirk Broadfoot, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503King James IV of Scotland marries Margaret Tudor, daughter of King Henry VII of England at Holyrood Abbey in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 2000Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley is raised to the surface after 136 years on the ocean floor and 30 years after its discovery by undersea explorer E. Lee Spence.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandon Adams, Hound Dog Taylor, Nicole DeHuff, Jack Shea, Paula Zahn, Kathy Bates, Jay Livingston, Henny Vrienten, John Raitt, Aurela Gaçe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1976 – Dave Padden, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Annihilator and Terror Syndrome); March 3, 1948 – Snowy White, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Thin Lizzy, Pink Floyd, and The Bleeding Heart Band); September 14, 1978 – Silvia Navarro, Mexican actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,344