Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 220th day of the year 1975. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,779 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,260 days or 14.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 534 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 2007.
If a dog named Timberland - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Timberland will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Timberland will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Brooke Bundy
- 1963Jon Turteltaub
- 1968Huey Morgan
- 1972Joely Collins
- 1976Tawny Cypress
- 1977Lindsay Sloane
- 1978Countess Vaughn
- 1980Denisse Guerrero
- 1986Cody Lightning
- 1988Ni Ni
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1881Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist, German field marshal (d. 1954)
- 1921Esther Williams, American swimmer, actress, and singer (d. 2013)
- 1928Don Burrows, Australian saxophonist, clarinet player, and flute player
- 1938Jacques Hétu, Canadian composer and educator (d. 2010)
- 1955Herbert Prohaska, Austrian footballer and manager
- 1956Cecilia Roth, Argentinian actress
- 1978Countess Vaughn, American actress and singer
- 1979Pooja Shah, English actress
- 1980Craig Breslow, American baseball player
- 1989Anthony Rizzo, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1585John Davis enters Cumberland Sound in search of the Northwest Passage.
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1794Joseph Whidbey leads an expedition to search for the Northwest Passage near Juneau, Alaska.
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1908Wilbur Wright makes his first flight at a racecourse at Le Mans, France. It is the Wright Brothers’ first public flight.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1945The London Charter is signed by France, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union and the United States, establishing the laws and procedures for the Nuremberg trials.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Stosch, Jeff Baxter, Nils-Olav Johansen, Les Blank, Ted Raimi, Renée Taylor, Brainpower, Buffalo Bob Smith, Daryl Blonder, Uta Hagen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1975.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1975 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1958. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 19, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 8th August 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1975
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 292 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,779 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,260 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 534
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 2007
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1958 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 19, 2000 (-164)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees (August 9, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1961 – Elizabeth Daily, American actress and singer; December 28, 1981 – Frank Turner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Million Dead and Möngöl Hörde); August 3, 1978 – Joi Chua, Singaporean singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881