Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1913 was a Saturday and it was the 221st day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,290 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Meiji - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 488 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meiji will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Meiji will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dolores Wilson
- 1936Patrick Tse
- 1968Gillian Anderson
- 1970Thomas Lennon
- 1973Kevin McKidd
- 1974Stephen Fung
- 1976Mark Priestley
- 1980Ryoo Seung-bum
- 1980Texas Battle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1603Johannes Cocceius, German-Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1669)
- 1757Thomas Telford, Scottish architect and engineer, designed the Menai Suspension Bridge (d. 1834)
- 1927Daniel Keyes, American author and academic (d. 2014)
- 1973Kevin McKidd, Scottish actor and director
- 1974Nicola Stapleton, English actress and singer
- 1975Mike Lamb, American baseball player
- 1978Ana Serradilla, Mexican actress and producer
- 1981Li Jiawei, Singaporean table tennis player
- 1987Marek Niit, Estonian sprinter
- 1990Adelaide Kane, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1610The First Anglo-Powhatan War begins in colonial Virginia.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1945The Red Army invades Japanese-occupied Manchuria.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
- 1974As a direct result of the Watergate scandal, Richard Nixon becomes the first President of the United States to resign from office. His Vice President, Gerald Ford, becomes president.
- 2013Gunmen open fire at a Sunni mosque in the city of Quetta killing at least 10 people and injuring 30.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Bates, Tony Britton, Ryo Kimura, Twista, Cherry Pie Picache, Thierry Hazard, Brandon DiCamillo, Diane Medina, Serge Postigo, Carolina Crescentini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 9, 1913.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1959 – Adrian Paul, English actor and producer; December 16, 1961 – Sam Robards, American actor; April 23, 1973 – Cem Yılmaz, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,247