Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1987 was a Sunday and it was the 221st day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939The Mighty Hannibal
- 1958Muazzez Ersoy
- 1968Carmi Martin
- 1968Eric Bana
- 1986Rafaela Zanella
- 1989Kento Ono
- 1990Emily Tennant
- 1991Alice Barlow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1776Amedeo Avogadro, Italian physicist and chemist (d. 1856)
- 1896Jean Piaget, Swiss psychologist and philosopher (d. 1980)
- 1911John McQuade, Northern Irish soldier, boxer, and politician (d. 1984)
- 1928Camilla Wicks, American violinist and educator
- 1939The Mighty Hannibal, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2014)
- 1961John Key, New Zealand businessman and politician, 38th Prime Minister of New Zealand
- 1972A-mei, Taiwanese singer
- 1973Filippo Inzaghi, Italian footballer and manager
- 1974Stephen Fung, Hong Kong actor, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1990İshak Doğan, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1173Construction of the campanile of the Cathedral of Pisa (now known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa) begins; it will take two centuries to complete.
- 1483Opening of the Sistine Chapel in Rome with the celebration of a Mass.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1907The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1942Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in Bombay by British forces, launching the Quit India Movement.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
- 1999Russian President Boris Yeltsin fires his Prime Minister, Sergei Stepashin, and for the fourth time fires his entire cabinet.
- 2006At least 21 suspected terrorists were arrested in the 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot that happened in the United Kingdom. The arrests were made in London, Birmingham, and High Wycombe in an overnight operation.
- 2013Gunmen open fire at a Sunni mosque in the city of Quetta killing at least 10 people and injuring 30.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pooja Shah, Vittorio Gassman, Rockne S. O'Bannon, Norm Prescott, Magda Gabor, Julien Duvivier, Richard Kline, Patti Austin, Kota Yabu, Otto Waalkes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 9, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1923 – César Fernández Ardavín, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); October 4, 1969 – Abraham Benrubi, American actor; December 14, 1954 – James Horan, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168