Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 335th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,269 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bradaigh - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bradaigh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bradaigh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mary Martin
- 1923Dick Shawn
- 1928Emily McLaughlin
- 1929David Doyle
- 1952Stephen Poliakoff
- 1954Viv Albertine
- 1968Justin Chadwick
- 1970Golden Brooks
- 1972Bart Millard
- 1975Isaiah "Ikey" Owens
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1709Franz Xaver Richter, Czech singer-songwriter, violinist, and conductor (d. 1789)
- 1792Nikolai Lobachevsky, Russian mathematician and geometer (d. 1856)
- 1886Rex Stout, American author (d. 1975)
- 1910Alicia Markova, English ballerina and choreographer (d. 2004)
- 1926Allyn Ann McLerie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1961Safra A. Catz, Israeli-American businesswoman
- 1964Jo Walton, Welsh-Canadian author and poet
- 1970Julie Condra, American actress
- 1987Tabarie Henry, Virgin Islander sprinter
- 1990Chanel Iman, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1577Francis Walsingham is knighted.
- 1768The former slave ship Fredensborg sinks off Tromøy in Norway.
- 1913The Ford Motor Company introduces the first moving assembly line.
- 1918The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes (later known as the Kingdom of Yugoslavia) is proclaimed.
- 1934In the Soviet Union, Politburo member Sergey Kirov is shot dead by Leonid Nikolaev at the Communist Party headquarters in Leningrad.
- 1948Taman Shud Case: The body of an unidentified man is found in Adelaide, Australia, involving an undetectable poison and a secret code in a very rare book; the case remains unsolved and is “one of Australia’s most profound mysteries.”
- 1964Vietnam War: U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson and his top-ranking advisers meet to discuss plans to bomb North Vietnam.
- 1966The first Gävle goat, an annual Swedish Yule Goat tradition, is erected in Gävle.
- 1973Papua New Guinea gains self-governance from Australia.
- 1997In the Indian state of Bihar, Ranvir Sena attacked the CPI(ML) Party Unity stronghold Lakshmanpur-Bathe, killing 63 lower caste people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Analeigh Tipton, Minami Tsukui, Louis Johnson, Masafumi Gotoh, Dinsdale Landen, Hulk Hogan, Norman Jones, Anthony Caruso, Mizuki Sano, Blixa Bargeld.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 1, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1941 – Hans W. Geißendörfer, German director and producer; March 18, 1991 – Dylan Mattingly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 22, 1969 – Helmut Lotti, Belgian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195