Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 335th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,029 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 577 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lynks - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lynks will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lynks will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Paul Picerni
- 1926Allyn Ann McLerie
- 1926Robert Symonds
- 1944Eric Bloom
- 1944Pierre Arditi
- 1951Treat Williams
- 1952Stephen Poliakoff
- 1954Viv Albertine
- 1957Vesta Williams
- 1970Jouko Ahola
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1709Franz Xaver Richter, Czech singer-songwriter, violinist, and conductor (d. 1789)
- 1926Keith Michell, Australian actor
- 1944Tahar Ben Jelloun, Moroccan author and poet
- 1957Vesta Williams, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2011)
- 1961Safra A. Catz, Israeli-American businesswoman
- 1970Sarah Silverman, American stand-up comedian, writer, actress and singer
- 1977Lee McKenzie, Scottish journalist
- 1985Philip DeFranco, American video blogger
- 1990Tomáš Tatar, Slovak ice hockey player
- 2003Jackson Nicoll, American child actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne judges the accusations against Pope Leo III in the Vatican.
- 1768The former slave ship Fredensborg sinks off Tromøy in Norway.
- 1828Argentine general Juan Lavalle makes a coup against governor Manuel Dorrego, beginning the Decembrist revolution.
- 1865Shaw University, the first historically black university in the southern United States, is founded in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- 1885First serving of the soft drink Dr Pepper at a drug store in Waco, Texas.
- 1913The Buenos Aires Metro, the first underground railway system in the Southern Hemisphere and in Latin America, begins operation.
- 1984NASA conducts the Controlled Impact Demonstration, wherein an airliner is deliberately crashed in order to test technologies and gather data to help improve survivability of crashes.
- 1989Philippine coup attempt: The right-wing military rebel Reform the Armed Forces Movement attempts to oust Philippine President Corazon Aquino in a failed bloody coup d'état.
- 2009The Treaty of Lisbon, which amends the Treaty on European Union and the Treaty establishing the European Community, which together comprise the constitutional basis of European Union, comes into effect.
- 2013China launches Yutu or Jade Rabbit, its first lunar rover, as part of the Chang'e 3 lunar exploration mission.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Appleton, Jack Owens, Wilko Johnson, Isabel Pantoja, Ben Cramer, Frank Sinatra, Olympia Dukakis, Ruth Duccini, Harry Hill, Jenette Goldstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 1, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1945 – Ron Dante, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Archies, The Cuff Links, and The Detergents); October 11, 1948 – Cecilia, Spanish singer-songwriter (d. 1976); May 5, 1935 – Douglas Marland, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226