Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 345th day of the year 1922. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,084 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,028 days or 32.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1954.
If a dog named Cuca - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cuca will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cuca will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira
- 1910Noel Rosa
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1961Dave King
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1801Christian Dietrich Grabbe, German poet and playwright (d. 1836)
- 1889Walter Knott, American farmer and businessman, founded Knott’s Berry Farm (d. 1981)
- 1904Marge, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1929Axel Anderson, German-Puerto Rican actor and production manager (d. 2012)
- 1940Donna Mills, American actress and producer
- 1942Anna Carteret, Indian-English actress
- 1961Macky Sall, Senegalese engineer and politician, 4th President of Senegal
- 1969Francisco Javier Arellano Félix, Mexican drug trafficker
- 1976Shareef Abdur-Rahim, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1977Mark Streit, Swiss ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JLYJSQMOOO? Check your answers here: Word solver JLYJSQMOOO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1282Battle of Orewin Bridge: Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, the last native Prince of Wales, is killed at Cilmeri, near Builth Wells, in mid-Wales.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1688Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, allegedly throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralf Little, Jonathan Knight, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Bernard Hepton, Peter Slaghuis, Katy Kurtzman, Nanao, Hermione Gingold, Isabel Sanford, Ole Bornedal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1922.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1922 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1942. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1922
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,084 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,028 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,222
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 1954
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1950 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1942 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1961 – David Winning, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 11, 1974 – Zöe Lucker, English actress; May 4, 1977 – Emily Perkins, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,932