Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1941. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,142 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,714 days or 26.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 987 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1973.
If a dog named Bonnie Jade - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonnie Jade will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bonnie Jade will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1984P.J. Lane
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1880Frank Tarrant, Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1951)
- 1905Robert Henriques, English farmer, author, and broadcaster (d. 1967)
- 1911Qian Xuesen, Chinese aerodynamicist and academic (d. 2009)
- 1912Carlo Ponti, Italian-Swiss film producer (d. 2007)
- 1925Aaron Feuerstein, American businessman and philanthropist
- 1951Ria Stalman, Dutch discus thrower and shot putter
- 1953Bess Armstrong, American actress
- 1968Fabrizio Ravanelli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1976Shareef Abdur-Rahim, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1977Brandon Rogers, American singer
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sadie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda Hamilton, Mary Crosby, Callie Thorne, Wendie Jo Sperber, Nalini Jaywant, Sharon Bryant, Alexander Skarsgård, Satsuki Yukino, Ott Lepland, May Allison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1941 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1941
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 78 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,142 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,714 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 987
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 1973
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1932 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-175)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1961 – Daniel Lévi, Algerian-French singer-songwriter and pianist; May 28, 1941 – Beth Howland, American actress and singer; May 13, 1987 – Charlotte Wessels, Dutch singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883