Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1944 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,611 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 901 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Gilbert Roland
- 1911Val Guest
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1940Donna Mills
- 1954Jermaine Jackson
- 1958Nikki Sixx
- 1961Dave King
- 1973Mos Def
- 1994Alice Hirose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1904Marge, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1909Ronald McKie, Australian soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1991)
- 1921Liz Smith, English actress
- 1931Rajneesh, Indian guru, mystic, and educator (d. 1990)
- 1936Taku Yamasaki, Japanese politician
- 1938Reg Livermore, Australian actor and singer
- 1950Christina Onassis, American-Argentinian businesswoman (d. 1988)
- 1975Gerben de Knegt, Dutch cyclist
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr., American comedian, actor, and radio host
- 1987Natalia Gordienko, Moldovan singer and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, allegedly throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 19481948 Arab–Israeli War: The United Nations passes General Assembly Resolution 194, creating a Conciliation Commission to mediate the conflict.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1997The Kyoto Protocol opens for signature.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Faye Wong, Tony Gilroy, Ursula Andress, Adam Rickitt, Dakota Johnson, William Fichtner, Pete Shelley, Yoshino Nanjō, Héctor Lavoe, Tygo Gernandt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1951 – John Mellencamp, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; July 8, 1981 – Dagmar Oja, Estonian singer; November 5, 1940 – Elke Sommer, German actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,123