Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,528 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira
- 1913Jean Marais
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1947Teri Garr
- 1958Isabella Hofmann
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1996Jack Griffo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1882Max Born, German physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1885Carlo Wieth, Danish actor (d. 1943)
- 1931Pierre Pilote, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1932Keith Waldrop, American author and poet
- 1936Taku Yamasaki, Japanese politician
- 1941J. Frank Wilson, American singer-songwriter (J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers) (d. 1991)
- 1954Guðlaugur Kristinn Óttarsson, Icelandic guitarist, mathematician, and engineer
- 1963Mario Been, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1963Nigel Winterburn, English footballer and coach
- 1965Jay Bell, American baseball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, allegedly throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 19481948 Arab–Israeli War: The United Nations passes General Assembly Resolution 194, creating a Conciliation Commission to mediate the conflict.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tempest Storm, Kyousuke Hamao, Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Andrew Sachs, Richard Harris, Ahmet Kaya, Logan Browning, Sissy Spacek, Irene Dailey, Stephanie March.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 1963.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1981 – Jackie Long, American actor and producer; November 2, 1979 – Julie Lund, Danish actress; July 25, 1942 – Bruce Woodley, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Seekers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937