Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,892 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 673 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Lilliana - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lilliana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lilliana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1947Teri Garr
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1958Isabella Hofmann
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1969Max Martini
- 1974Rey Mysterio
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1897Ronald Skirth, English soldier (d. 1977)
- 1911Naguib Mahfouz, Egyptian author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- 1920Denis Jenkinson, English motorcycle racer and journalist (d. 1996)
- 1923Betsy Blair, American-English actress and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1940Donna Mills, American actress and producer
- 1969Viswanathan Anand, Indian chess player
- 1979Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Paul Medhurst, Australian footballer
- 1984P.J. Lane, Australian actor and singer
- 1984Spyros Vrontaras, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nika Futterman, Amália Rodrigues, Bohemia, Anne-Marie Cadieux, Eduardo Waghorn, Rene Bitorajac, Dani Evans, Brandon Call, Rhonda Fleming, Matthew Koma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1984 – Rob Brown, American actor; February 19, 1965 – Leroy, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Smash Mouth); October 11, 1965 – Alexander Hacke, German singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Einstürzende Neubauten).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,286