Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 346th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,215 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,091 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Courtney - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Courtney will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Courtney will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Lionel Blair
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1940Dionne Warwick
- 1946Paula Wagner
- 1947Wings Hauser
- 1960Masahiko Nishimura
- 1966Último Dragón
- 1979Carlos Agassi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1724Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood, English admiral and politician (d. 1816)
- 1791Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma (d. 1847)
- 1918Joe Williams, American singer and pianist (d. 1999)
- 1920Josef Doležal, Czech race walker (d. 1999)
- 1944Cara Duff-MacCormick, Canadian actress
- 1944Jean Doré, Canadian politician, 39th Mayor of Montreal (d. 2015)
- 1949Bill Nighy, English actor
- 1970Regina Hall, American actress
- 1977Dean Macey, English decathlete and bobsledder
- 1982Ai Kato, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627Battle of Nineveh: A Byzantine army under Emperor Heraclius defeats Emperor Khosrau II’s Persian forces, commanded by General Rhahzadh.
- 1862American Civil War: USS Cairo sinks on the Yazoo River, becoming the first armored ship to be sunk by an electrically detonated mine.
- 1911Delhi replaces Calcutta as the capital of India.
- 1917In Nebraska, Father Edward J. Flanagan founds Boys Town as a farm village for wayward boys.
- 1936Xi'an Incident: The Generalissimo of the Republic of China, Chiang Kai-shek, is kidnapped by Zhang Xueliang.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: USS Panay incident – Japanese aircraft bomb and sink U.S. gunboat USS Panay on the Yangtze river in China.
- 1948Malayan Emergency: Batang Kali massacre – 14 members of the Scots Guards stationed in Malaya allegedly massacre 24 unarmed civilians and set fire to the village.
- 1956Beginning of the Irish Republican Army’s “Border Campaign”.
- 1979President of Pakistan Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq confers Nishan-e-Imtiaz on Nobel laureate Dr Abdus Salam.
- 1991The Russian Federation gains independence from the USSR.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Hyun-joong, Eddi Arent, Dennis Trillo, Valeria Golino, Bob Godfrey, Barbara Werle, Sunil Shetty, Georges Corraface, Thomas Lang, Faith Evans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 12, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1946 – Rusty Young, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Poco); November 3, 1928 – Osamu Tezuka, Japanese animator and producer (d. 1989); February 7, 1960 – James Spader, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,133