Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 346th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,943 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dagmar Nordstrom
- 1921Toni Blankenheim
- 1931Lionel Blair
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1946Paula Wagner
- 1975Houko Kuwashima
- 1975Mayim Bialik
- 1978Monica Bîrlădeanu
- 1984Airi Taira
- 1986Mitsuhiro Hidaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1298Albert II, Duke of Austria (d. 1358)
- 1863Edvard Munch, Norwegian painter (d. 1944)
- 1864Paul Elmer More, American journalist, author, and critic (d. 1937)
- 1940Sharad Pawar, Indian politician, Indian Minister of Agriculture
- 1943Grover Washington, Jr., American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (d. 1999)
- 1950Pedro Ferriz de Con, Mexican journalist
- 1952Frank Schwalba-Hoth, German politician
- 1974Bernard Lagat, Kenyan-American runner
- 1979John Salmons, American basketball player
- 1981Pedro Ríos, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627Battle of Nineveh: A Byzantine army under Emperor Heraclius defeats Emperor Khosrau II’s Persian forces, commanded by General Rhahzadh.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Second Battle of Ushant – A British fleet led by HMS Victory defeats a French fleet.
- 1936Xi'an Incident: The Generalissimo of the Republic of China, Chiang Kai-shek, is kidnapped by Zhang Xueliang.
- 1941Adolf Hitler declares the imminent extermination of the Jews at a meeting in the Reich Chancellery
- 1946A fire at a New York City ice plant spreads to a nearby tenement, killing 37 people.
- 1956Beginning of the Irish Republican Army’s “Border Campaign”.
- 1979President of Pakistan Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq confers Nishan-e-Imtiaz on Nobel laureate Dr Abdus Salam.
- 1983The Australian Labor government led by Prime Minister Bob Hawke and Treasurer Paul Keating floats the Australian dollar.
- 1984Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya becomes the third president of Mauritania after a coup d'état against Mohamed Khouna Ould Haidalla while the latter is attending a summit.
- 1991The Russian Federation gains independence from the USSR.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masashi Goda, Lee Byung-hun, Yūko Minaguchi, Tony Dow, Penny Lancaster, Edna Purviance, Gain, Adriano Cintra, Mike Skinner, Trevor Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 12, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1983 – Aaron Tveit, American actor and singer; February 26, 1981 – Sharon Van Etten, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 22, 1986 – Keiko Kitagawa, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877