Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1930 was a Tuesday and it was the 350th day of the year 1930. It was the 50th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,648 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,216 days or 30.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 1962.
If a dog named Sihler - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sihler will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sihler will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Eulalio González
- 1938Liv Ullmann
- 1953Rebecca Forstadt
- 1961André Andersen
- 1968Lalah Hathaway
- 1973Luisa Ranieri
- 1973Scott Storch
- 1982Hanna Syedokova
- 1982Justin Mentell
- 1992Moe Miura
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1883Károly Kós, Hungarian-Romanian architect, ethnologist, and politician (d. 1977)
- 1883Max Linder, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1925)
- 1926A. N. R. Robinson, Trinidadian lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Trinidad and Tobago (d. 2014)
- 1930Bill Young, American sergeant and politician (d. 2013)
- 1932Rodion Shchedrin, Russian pianist and composer
- 1951Shinji Yamashita, Japanese actor
- 1959Steve Mattsson, American author and illustrator
- 1960Pat Van Den Hauwe, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1975Jonathan Scarfe, Canadian actor
- 1975Valentin Bădoi, Romanian footballer and manager
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters APWOQIUVY? Check your answers here: Word scramble APWOQIUVY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 714Pepin of Herstal, mayor of the Merovingian palace, dies at Jupille (modern Belgium). He is succeeded by his infant grandson Theudoald while his wife Plectrude holds actual power in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1598Seven-Year War: Battle of Noryang – The final battle of the Seven-Year War is fought between the China and the Korean allied forces and Japanese navies, resulting in a decisive allied forces victory.
- 1838Great Trek: Battle of Blood River – Voortrekkers led by Andries Pretorius and Sarel Cilliers defeat Zulu impis, led by Dambuza (Nzobo) and Ndlela kaSompisi in what is today KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- 1850The Charlotte Jane and the Randolph bring the first of the Canterbury Pilgrims to Lyttelton, New Zealand.
- 1903Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel in Bombay first opens its doors to the guests.
- 1914World War I: German battleships under Franz von Hipper bombard the English ports of Hartlepool and Scarborough.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of the Bulge begins with the surprise offensive of three German armies through the Ardennes forest.
- 1960A United Airlines Douglas DC-8 and a TWA Lockheed Super Constellation collide over Staten Island, New York and crash, killing all 128 people aboard both aircraft and 6 more on the ground.
- 1965Vietnam War: General William Westmoreland sends U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara a request for 243,000 more men by the end of 1966.
- 1986Gennady Kolbin replaces Dinmukhamed Konayev as First Secretary of the Kazakh Communist Party, prompting the Jeltoqsan protests which began the next day.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Server, Shraddha Das, Florence Mills, Mark Goddard, Aaron Spelling, Robert Q. Lewis, Scout Taylor-Compton, Alfred Lynch, Richard Hunt, John Henson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1930.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1930 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 5, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1909. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 350th day of 1930
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 50th Tuesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,648 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,216 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,139
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 1962
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 5, 1932 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1909 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1982 – Dave Haywood, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lady Antebellum); March 1, 1958 – Nik Kershaw, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; February 19, 1914 – Jacques Dufilho, French actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943