Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 350th day of the year 1947. It was the 50th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,087 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,696 days or 23.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 884 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 1979.
If a dog named Dush - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dush will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dush will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Max Linder
- 1938Liv Ullmann
- 1946Charles Dennis
- 1964Paul Vogt
- 1965Nancy Valen
- 1972Paul Leyden
- 1974Frida Hallgren
- 1978Joe Absolom
- 1986Candice Crawford
- 1988Park Seo-joon
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1905Piet Hein, Danish mathematician, author, and poet (d. 1996)
- 1924Nicolas Sidjakov, Latvian-American illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1943Steven Bochco, American screenwriter and producer
- 1946Benny Andersson, Swedish singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (ABBA and Hep Stars)
- 1964Georgie Parker, Australian actress
- 1967Donovan Bailey, Canadian sprinter and sportscaster
- 1968Greg Kovacs, Canadian bodybuilder (d. 2013)
- 1968Lalah Hathaway, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1973Luisa Ranieri, Italian actress
- 1985Stanislav Manolev, Bulgarian footballer
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575An earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 8.5 strikes Valdivia, Chile.
- 1838Great Trek: Battle of Blood River – Voortrekkers led by Andries Pretorius and Sarel Cilliers defeat Zulu impis, led by Dambuza (Nzobo) and Ndlela kaSompisi in what is today KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1927Donald Bradman makes his debut in first-class cricket for New South Wales against South Australia. Batting at No. 7, he scores a century.
- 1938Adolf Hitler institutes the Cross of Honour of the German Mother.
- 1942The Holocaust: Schutzstaffel chief Heinrich Himmler orders that Roma candidates for extermination be deported to Auschwitz.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
- 1978Cleveland, Ohio, becomes the first major American city to default on its financial obligations since the Great Depression.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests break out in Timișoara, Romania, in response to an attempt by the government to evict dissident Hungarian pastor László Tőkés.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricardo Arjona, Juelz Santana, Yuri Antonov, Nedumudi Venu, Javine Hylton, Erik Ohlsson, Joe Yamanaka, Marie-José Nat, Nat King Cole, Marton Csokas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1947 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 350th day of 1947
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 50th Tuesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 211 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,087 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,696 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 884
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 1979
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1975 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 21, 1962 (-104)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1974 – Takahiro Sakurai, Japanese voice actor; July 13, 1913 – Kay Linaker, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2008); December 4, 1927 – Barbara Knudson, American actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890