Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 350th day of the year 1971. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,263 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,754 days or 15.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 585 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 2003.
If a dog named Jetty - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jetty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jetty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Karl Denver
- 1939Philip Langridge
- 1945Patti Deutsch
- 1946Christopher Ellison
- 1957Antonio Vega
- 1961Gretchen Palmer
- 1962Melanie Smith
- 1970Daniel Cosgrove
- 1978Satoshi Matsuda
- 1984Theo James
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1836Ernst von Bergmann, Latvian-German surgeon and academic (d. 1907)
- 1913George Ignatieff, Russian-Canadian scholar and diplomat, 8th Canadian Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 1989)
- 1923Ernst Florian Winter, Austrian-American historian and political scientist (d. 2014)
- 1953Rebecca Forstadt, American voice actress and screenwriter
- 1959Alexander Lebedev, Russian businessman and politician
- 1961Sam Robards, American actor
- 1968Lalah Hathaway, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1981Krysten Ritter, American model, actress, and producer
- 1983Danielle O'Hara, English model and actress, Miss Great Britain 2006
- 1993Rikako Sakata, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1653English Interregnum: The Protectorate – Oliver Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1773American Revolution: Boston Tea Party – Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawk Indians dump hundreds of crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.
- 1903Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel in Bombay first opens its doors to the guests.
- 1927Donald Bradman makes his debut in first-class cricket for New South Wales against South Australia. Batting at No. 7, he scores a century.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1947William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain build the first practical point-contact transistor.
- 1957Sir Feroz Khan Noon replaces Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar as Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1985Paul Castellano and Thomas Bilotti are shot dead on the orders of John Gotti, who assumes leadership of New York’s Gambino crime family
- 2013A bus falls from an elevated highway in the Philippines capital Manila killing at least 18 people with 20 injured.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Coolio, John Entwistle, Aqib Khan, Shalom Harlow, Frances de la Tour, Casey Kasem, Werner Klemperer, Tina Chow, Chad Connell, T Bone Burnett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1971.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1971 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 17, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 16th December 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 350th day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,263 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,754 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 585
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 2003
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 17, 1946 (-147)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone (December 18, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1988 – Justin Nozuka, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 19, 1972 – Alyssa Milano, American actress and singer; April 8, 1949 – Brenda Russell, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,977