Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 350th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,018 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 576 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Avi - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Avi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Avi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Eugene Robert Glazer
- 1946Benny Andersson
- 1946Charles Dennis
- 1946Terence Knox
- 1957Antonio Vega
- 1961Bill Hicks
- 1964Todd Glass
- 1973Jason Molina
- 1983Frankie Ballard
- 1992Moe Miura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1775Jane Austen, English author (d. 1817)
- 1882Jack Hobbs, English cricketer and journalist (d. 1963)
- 1895Marie Hall Ets, American author and illustrator (d. 1984)
- 1926James McCracken, American tenor and actor (d. 1988)
- 1928Philip K. Dick, American philosopher and author (d. 1982)
- 1947Martyn Poliakoff, English chemist and academic
- 1952Joel Garner, Barbadian cricketer and manager
- 1964Heike Drechsler, German sprinter and long jumper
- 1978John Morris, Canadian curler and firefighter
- 1979Luke Harper, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Seven-Year War: Battle of Noryang – The final battle of the Seven-Year War is fought between the China and the Korean allied forces and Japanese navies, resulting in a decisive allied forces victory.
- 1689Convention Parliament: The Declaration of Right is embodied in the Bill of Rights.
- 1811The first two in a series of four severe earthquakes occur in the vicinity of New Madrid, Missouri.
- 1826Benjamin W. Edwards rides into Mexican-controlled Nacogdoches, Texas, and declares himself ruler of the Republic of Fredonia.
- 1942The Holocaust: Schutzstaffel chief Heinrich Himmler orders that Roma candidates for extermination be deported to Auschwitz.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of the Bulge begins with the surprise offensive of three German armies through the Ardennes forest.
- 1957Sir Feroz Khan Noon replaces Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar as Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1960A United Airlines Douglas DC-8 and a TWA Lockheed Super Constellation collide over Staten Island, New York and crash, killing all 128 people aboard both aircraft and 6 more on the ground.
- 1971The United Kingdom recognizes Bahrain’s independence. This is commemorated annually as Bahrain’s National Day.
- 1979Libya joins four other OPEC nations in raising crude oil prices, which has an immediate, dramatic effect on the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seka Aleksić, Dana Brunetti, Jens Lehmann, Willi Resetarits, Austin Nichols, Gene Autry, David Gates, Hope Davis, Peter Firth, Hikari Mitsushima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 16, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1978 – Park Eun-hye, South Korean actress; August 20, 1955 – Danny Murphy, American actor (d. 2014); March 25, 1938 – Hoyt Axton, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231