Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 351st day of the year 1972. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,655 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,885 days or 16.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 2004.
If a dog named Shockie - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shockie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shockie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Eulalio González
- 1951Shinji Yamashita
- 1953Rebecca Forstadt
- 1957Antonio Vega
- 1961Bill Hicks
- 1973Luisa Ranieri
- 1978Satoshi Matsuda
- 1985Keita Tachibana
- 1986Pärt Uusberg
- 1993Rikako Sakata
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1900V. S. Pritchett, English author and critic (d. 1997)
- 1921Eulalio González, Mexican actor, humorist, singer-songwriter, screenwriter, announcer, director and producer (d. 2003)
- 1936Morris Dees, American lawyer and activist, co-founded the Southern Poverty Law Center
- 1959Steve Mattsson, American author and illustrator
- 1960Pat Van Den Hauwe, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1964Todd Glass, American comedian and actor
- 1972Paul Leyden, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Joe Absolom, English actor
- 1979Luke Harper, American wrestler
- 1992Tom Rogić, Australian footballer
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KXUZIAA? Check your answers here: Word finder KXUZIAA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 755An Lushan revolts against Chancellor Yang Guozhong at Yanjing, initiating the An Lushan Rebellion during the Tang dynasty of China.
- 1497Vasco da Gama rounds the Cape of Good Hope, the point where Bartolomeu Dias had previously turned back to Portugal.
- 1922President of Poland Gabriel Narutowicz is assassinated by Eligiusz Niewiadomski at the Zachęta Gallery in Warsaw.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1947William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain build the first practical point-contact transistor.
- 1957Sir Feroz Khan Noon replaces Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar as Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1978Cleveland, Ohio, becomes the first major American city to default on its financial obligations since the Great Depression.
- 1979Libya joins four other OPEC nations in raising crude oil prices, which has an immediate, dramatic effect on the United States.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests break out in Timișoara, Romania, in response to an attempt by the government to evict dissident Hungarian pastor László Tőkés.
- 1995Official adoption of the name of “Euro”.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Casey, Penelope Keith, Hutch Dano, Perry King, Maja Keuc, Obba Babatundé, John Harron, Peter Kern, Liu Shishi, Fred W. Friendly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1972.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1972 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 15, 1980. Your score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 16th December 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 351st day of 1972
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,655 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,885 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 598
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 2004
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 15, 1980 (-111)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul (December 16, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XII.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1971 – David Walliams, English comedian, actor, and author; August 17, 1947 – Gary Talley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Box Tops); March 4, 1986 – Filip Benko Swedish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,106