Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1938 was a Sunday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,101 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,700 days or 27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 985 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 26, 1970.
If a dog named Shasha - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shasha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shasha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov
- 1964Robson Green
- 1966Makiko Esumi
- 1970Rob Van Dam
- 1977Maria Brink
- 1978Katie Holmes
- 1985Hana Soukupová
- 1985Tara Conner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1725Johann Salomo Semler, German historian and theologian (d. 1791)
- 1938Chas Chandler, English bass player and producer (The Animals) (d. 1996)
- 1943Bobby Keys, American saxophonist (d. 2014)
- 1943Keith Richards, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Rolling Stones, The Dirty Mac, and The New Barbarians)
- 1963Charles Oakley, American basketball player and coach
- 1963Pierre Nkurunziza, Burundian soldier and politician, President of Burundi
- 1967Toine van Peperstraten, Dutch journalist
- 1971Jason Hughes, Welsh actor
- 1980Benjamin Watson, American football player
- 1989Ashley Slanina-Davies, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271Kublai Khan renames his empire “Yuan” (ࠠ3; yuán), officially marking the start of the Yuan dynasty of Mongolia and China.
- 1865US Secretary of State William Seward proclaims the adoption of the Thirteenth Amendment, prohibiting slavery throughout the United States.
- 1867The Angola Horror train wreck occurred.
- 1878The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun ends when German forces under Chief of staff Erich von Falkenhayn are defeated by the French, and suffer 337,000 casualties.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of the Heligoland Bight, the first major air battle of the war, takes place.
- 1958Project SCORE, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched.
- 1973Soviet Soyuz Programme: Soyuz 13, crewed by cosmonauts Valentin Lebedev and Pyotr Klimuk, is launched from Baikonur in the Soviet Union.
- 1987Larry Wall releases the first version of the Perl programming language.
- 2006United Arab Emirates holds its first-ever elections.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Pausini, Amy Ryan, Freddie Jackson, Terri Conn, Stockard Channing, James Wall, Karl Pilkington, Anthony Heald, Bruce Campbell, Alex Pettyfer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 18, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1910 – Arthur Hunnicutt, American actor (d. 1979); February 22, 1974 – James Blunt, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 6, 1979 – Eilen Jewell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,255