Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 352nd day of the year 2003. It was the 51st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,576 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,859 days or 5.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 26, 2035.
If a dog named FDR - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 FDR will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like FDR will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1778Joseph Grimaldi
- 1924Cicely Tyson
- 1943Keith Richards
- 1948Bill Nelson
- 1948Laurent Voulzy
- 1950Gillian Armstrong
- 1962Renaldo Lapuz
- 1970Giannis Ploutarhos
- 1974Bill Duggan
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1907Lawrence Lucie, American guitarist (Mills Blue Rhythm Band) (d. 2009)
- 1927Ramsey Clark, American lawyer and politician, 66th United States Attorney General
- 1939Harold E. Varmus, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1940John Cooper, English sprinter and hurdler (d. 1974)
- 1941Sam Andrew, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Big Brother and the Holding Company)
- 1947Leonid Yuzefovich, Russian author and screenwriter
- 1950Sarath Fonseka, Sri Lankan general and politician
- 1960Kazuhide Uekusa, Japanese economist and academic
- 1970Lucious Harris, American basketball player
- 1975Trish Stratus, Canadian wrestler and actress
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Portuguese forces score a military victory over the Kingdom of Kongo at the Battle of Mbumbi in present-day Angola.
- 1688The inhabitants of Derry shut the city gates against the Irish Army of James II.
- 1865US Secretary of State William Seward proclaims the adoption of the Thirteenth Amendment, prohibiting slavery throughout the United States.
- 1912The Piltdown Man, later discovered to be a hoax, is announced by Charles Dawson.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun ends when German forces under Chief of staff Erich von Falkenhayn are defeated by the French, and suffer 337,000 casualties.
- 1958Project SCORE, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched.
- 1969Capital punishment in the United Kingdom: Home Secretary James Callaghan’s motion to make permanent the Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965, which had temporarily suspended capital punishment in England, Wales and Scotland for murder (but not for all crimes) for a period of five years.
- 1973Soviet Soyuz Programme: Soyuz 13, crewed by cosmonauts Valentin Lebedev and Pyotr Klimuk, is launched from Baikonur in the Soviet Union.
- 1997HTML 4.0 is published by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- 1999NASA launches into orbit the Terra platform carrying five Earth Observation instruments, including ASTER, CERES, MISR, MODIS and MOPITT.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathleen Kinmont, Brigitte Horney, Turk Murphy, Robin Coleman, Samm Levine, Katherine Jenkins, Manuel Benitez, Taichi Saotome, Daniel Cavanagh, Bella Thorne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 18, 2003.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th December 2003 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 2000. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 20, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 18th December 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 18, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 352nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 51st Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 268 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,576 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,859 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 189
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 26, 2035
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 2000 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1989 (-155)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (December 20, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1953 – Bobby G, English singer-songwriter (Bucks Fizz); May 27, 1943 – Cilla Black, English singer and actress (d. 2015); April 14, 1975 – Rajeshwari Sachdev, Indian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,023