Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 336th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,657 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Bill Erwin
- 1924Vilgot Sjöman
- 1944Dionysis Savvopoulos
- 1945Penelope Spheeris
- 1954Dan Butler
- 1968Lucy Liu
- 1968Rena Sofer
- 1981Britney Spears
- 1987Teairra Marí
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1899John Barbirolli, English cellist and conductor (d. 1970)
- 1930David Piper, English race car driver
- 1933K. Veeramani, Indian lawyer and academic
- 1933Peter Robin Harding, English marshal and pilot
- 1948Patricia Hewitt, Australian-English educator and politician, Secretary of State for Health
- 1956Steven Bauer, Cuban-American actor and producer
- 1963Brendan Coyle, English actor
- 1971Francesco Toldo, Italian footballer
- 1972Sergejs Žoltoks, Latvian ice hockey player (d. 2004)
- 1986Claudiu Keșerü, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804At Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Napoleon Bonaparte crowns himself Emperor of the French, the first French Emperor in a thousand years.
- 1805War of the Third Coalition: Battle of Austerlitz – French troops under Napoleon Bonaparte decisively defeat a joint Russo-Austrian force.
- 1845Manifest Destiny: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President James K. Polk proposes that the United States should aggressively expand into the West.
- 1852Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte becomes Emperor of the French as Napoleon III.
- 1927Following 19 years of Ford Model T production, the Ford Motor Company unveils the Ford Model A as its new automobile.
- 1943World War II: A Luftwaffe bombing raid on the harbour of Bari, Italy, sinks numerous cargo and transport ships, including the American SS John Harvey, which is carrying a stockpile of World War I-era mustard gas.
- 1954The Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Taiwan, is signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1988Benazir Bhutto is sworn in as Prime Minister of Pakistan, becoming the first woman to head the government of an Islam-dominated state.
- 1999Glenbrook rail accident: Seven passengers are killed when two trains collide near Sydney, New South Wales.
- 2001Enron files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for December 2.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dero Goi, David Copperfield, Kangta, Garret Dillahunt, Karin Ogino, Jeff B. Davis, Dan Reynolds, Gloria Lynne, Jessie Bond, Brody Dalle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 2, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1985 – Emile Hirsch, American actor; April 25, 1924 – Paulo Vanzolini, Brazilian singer-songwriter and zoologist (d. 2013); February 17, 1982 – Jill de Jong, Dutch model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150