Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1922. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,447 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,149 days or 33.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1954.
If a dog named Pelusa - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pelusa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pelusa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Ruth Roman
- 1924Frank Corsaro
- 1936Wojciech Frykowski
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis
- 1958Frank Gambale
- 1971Pat Mastroianni
- 1974Heather Donahue
- 1978Joanne Kelly
- 1993Ali Lohan
- 1998G. Hannelius
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1550Cesare Cremonini, Italian philosopher and author (d. 1631)
- 1666Guru Gobind Singh, Indian guru and poet (d. 1708)
- 1905Kenneth Rexroth, American poet and academic (d. 1982)
- 1921Dimitri Fampas, Greek guitarist and composer (d. 1996)
- 1928George H. Buck, Jr., American businessman (d. 2013)
- 1931Carlos Graça, São Toméan politician, Prime Minister of São Tomé and Príncipe (d. 2013)
- 1963Luna H. Mitani, Japanese-American painter and illustrator
- 1964Mike Jackson, American baseball player
- 1978Anthony Jeselnik, American comedian, actor, and television host
- 1982Brooke Nevin, Canadian actress
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cassandra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1790The Turkish fortress of Izmail is stormed and captured by Alexander Suvorov and his Russian armies.
- 1851India’s first freight train is operated in Roorkee, India.
- 1864Savannah, Georgia falls to General William Tecumseh Sherman, concluding his “March to the Sea”.
- 1920The GOELRO economic development plan is adopted by the 8th Congress of Soviets of the Russian SFSR.
- 1942World War II: Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon.
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1991Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
- 2001Burhanuddin Rabbani, political leader of the Northern Alliance, hands over power in Afghanistan to the interim government headed by President Hamid Karzai.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Bigras, Kelly Sheridan, Marie Lloyd, Stuart Wilson, Drake Bell, Leeann Tweeden, Jon Vickers, Rosa Ponselle, Chace Crawford, Heather Angel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1922.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1922 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1922
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 78 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,447 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,149 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,234
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1954
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1922 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1988 – Ray Fujita, French-Japanese actor and singer (Dustz); January 24, 1968 – Mary Lou Retton, American gymnast and actress; May 4, 1949 – Stella Parton, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940