Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 357th day of the year 1936. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,952 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,317 days or 28.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,048 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1968.
If a dog named Salsa - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 398 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Salsa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Salsa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Minor Watson
- 1911Danny O'Dea
- 1915Barbara Billingsley
- 1917Gene Rayburn
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1960Mark Brydon
- 1967Richey Edwards
- 1987Osamu Adachi
- 1993Ali Lohan
- 1993Meghan Trainor
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1550Cesare Cremonini, Italian philosopher and author (d. 1631)
- 1819Franz Abt, German composer and conductor (d. 1870)
- 1889George Hutson, English runner and soldier (d. 1914)
- 1922Jim Wright, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 56th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 2015)
- 1943Stefan Janos, Slovak-Swiss physicist and academic
- 1949Maurice Gibb, Manx-English musician, singer, songwriter and record producer (Bee Gees, The Bloomfields, and The Rattlesnakes) (d. 2003)
- 1958David Heavener, American singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director
- 1978Joanne Kelly, Canadian actress
- 1983Jennifer Hawkins, Australian model, Miss Universe 2004
- 1987Garfield Darien, French hurdler
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Allan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1788Nguyễn Huệ proclaims himself Emperor Quang Trung, in effect abolishing on his own the Lê dynasty.
- 1851India’s first freight train is operated in Roorkee, India.
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1937The Lincoln Tunnel opens to traffic in New York City.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – German troops demand the surrender of United States troops at Bastogne, Belgium, prompting the famous one word reply by General Anthony McAuliffe: “Nuts!”
- 1951The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- 1974The house of former British Prime Minister Edward Heath is attacked by members of the Provisional IRA.
- 1989Communist President of Romania Nicolae Ceaușescu is overthrown by Ion Iliescu after days of bloody confrontations. The deposed dictator and his wife flee Bucharest with a helicopter as protesters erupt in cheers.
- 1990Final independence of Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia after termination of trusteeship.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Donahue, John Riggins, Isaac Hayes, Sara Rue, Newton Faulkner, George S. Irving, Shiri Appleby, Joe Conley, Massimiliano Neri, John Hartford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1936.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1936 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1917. Your score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1936
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 94 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,952 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,317 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,048
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1968
- Age in dog years: 398 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 1958 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1917 (-106)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1975 – Daniel Tosh, American comedian and actor; April 4, 1923 – Peter Vaughan, English actor; July 20, 1929 – Rajendra Kumar, Pakistani-Indian actor and producer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010