Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1963 was a Sunday and it was the 356th day of the year 1963. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,895 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,298 days or 19.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 742 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1995.
If a dog named Mercy - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mercy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mercy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ashton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Minor Watson
- 1911Danny O'Dea
- 1915Barbara Billingsley
- 1921Hawkshaw Hawkins
- 1936Héctor Elizondo
- 1958David Heavener
- 1972Vanessa Paradis
- 1983Jennifer Hawkins
- 1989Jordin Sparks
- 1993Ali Lohan
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1853Evgraf Fedorov, Russian mathematician, crystallographer, and mineralogist (d. 1919)
- 1853Sarada Devi, Indian mystic and philosopher (d. 1920)
- 1869Edwin Arlington Robinson, American poet and playwright (d. 1935)
- 1928George H. Buck, Jr., American businessman (d. 2013)
- 1943Paul Wolfowitz, American banker and politician, 25th United States Deputy Secretary of Defense
- 1951Charles de Lint, Dutch-Canadian author and critic
- 1957Stephen Conway, English bishop
- 1960Mark Brydon, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Moloko, Chakk, and Krush)
- 1969Mark Robins, English footballer and manager
- 1992Michaela Hončová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Bucaramanga, Colombia is founded.
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1956Colo, the first gorilla to be bred in captivity, is born at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1984Bernhard Goetz shoots four would-be muggers on an express train in Manhattan section of New York, New York.
- 1989Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate re-opens after nearly 30 years, effectively ending the division of East and West Germany.
- 1989Communist President of Romania Nicolae Ceaușescu is overthrown by Ion Iliescu after days of bloody confrontations. The deposed dictator and his wife flee Bucharest with a helicopter as protesters erupt in cheers.
- 1999Korean Air Cargo Flight 8509, a Boeing 747-200F crashes shortly after take-off from London Stansted Airport due to pilot error. All 4 crew members are killed.
- 2010The repeal of the Don't ask, don't tell policy, the 17-year-old policy banning homosexuals serving openly in the United States military, is signed into law by President Barack Obama.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ginger Lynn, Mihiro, Windell Middlebrooks, Monie Love, Michelle Visage, Danica McKellar, Theo Hutchcraft, Jack Canfora, Melvin Van Peebles, Colm Meaney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1963.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1963 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 14, 1990. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 22, 1949. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd December 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1963
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,895 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,298 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 742
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1995
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 14, 1990 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 22, 1949 (-123)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Dominique by The Singing Nun (December 28, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1982 – Masaki Aiba, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor (Arashi); February 29, 1968 – Naoko Iijima, Japanese actress and gravure idol; July 4, 1978 – Becki Newton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,154