Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 356th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,565 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 595 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Boozie - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boozie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Boozie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft
- 1919Lil Green
- 1924Frank Corsaro
- 1948Lynne Thigpen
- 1949Robin Gibb
- 1958David Heavener
- 1966Sayuri Kokushō
- 1968Dina Meyer
- 1972Vanessa Paradis
- 1996Makisig Morales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1888J. Arthur Rank, 1st Baron Rank, English businessman, founded Rank Organisation (d. 1972)
- 1889Minor Watson, American actor (d. 1965)
- 1933John Hartle, English motorcycle racer (d. 1968)
- 1936Wojciech Frykowski, Polish-American actor and author (d. 1969)
- 1951Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster, Irish general and businessman
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis, American actress
- 1953Ian Turnbull, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1967Richey Edwards, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manic Street Preachers) (d. 1995)
- 1981Marina Kuptsova, Russian high jumper
- 1989Jordin Sparks, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1216Pope Honorius III approves the Dominican Order through the papal bull of confirmation Religiosam vitam.
- 1864Savannah, Georgia falls to General William Tecumseh Sherman, concluding his “March to the Sea”.
- 1942World War II: Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – German troops demand the surrender of United States troops at Bastogne, Belgium, prompting the famous one word reply by General Anthony McAuliffe: “Nuts!”
- 1944World War II: The Vietnam People’s Army is formed to resist Japanese occupation of Indochina, now Vietnam.
- 1964The first test flight of the SR-71 (Blackbird) took place at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California.
- 1974The house of former British Prime Minister Edward Heath is attacked by members of the Provisional IRA.
- 1990The Croatian Parliament adopts the current Constitution of Croatia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howard Hawks, Carolina Gynning, Son Dong-woon, Sonija Kwok, Henry Wilcoxon, Neil Busch, Sonu Walia, Pyotr Sobolevsky, Eva Amaral, Kazuya Nakai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 22, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday We’ll Be Together by Diana Ross & the Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1975 – Viveika Ravanes, Filipino actress and singer; May 1, 1950 – John Diehl, American actor and producer; December 16, 1963 – James Mangold, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213