Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 356th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,323 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Teresa Carreño
- 1919Lil Green
- 1922Ruth Roman
- 1924Frank Corsaro
- 1936Héctor Elizondo
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis
- 1960Mark Brydon
- 1974Heather Donahue
- 1981David Cormican
- 1993Ali Lohan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1899Gustaf Gründgens, German actor and director (d. 1963)
- 1914Satchidananda Saraswati, Indian-American guru and educator (d. 2002)
- 1943Paul Wolfowitz, American banker and politician, 25th United States Deputy Secretary of Defense
- 1948Don Kardong, American runner, journalist, and author
- 1951Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster, Irish general and businessman
- 1958Frank Gambale, Australian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Chick Corea Elektric Band, Return to Forever, and Vital Information)
- 1963Brian McMillan, South African cricketer and educator
- 1971Pat Mastroianni, Canadian actor
- 1975Stanislav Neckář, Czech ice hockey player
- 1976Aya Takano, Japanese author and illustrator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1937The Lincoln Tunnel opens to traffic in New York City.
- 1944World War II: The Vietnam People’s Army is formed to resist Japanese occupation of Indochina, now Vietnam.
- 1951The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- 1990The Croatian Parliament adopts the current Constitution of Croatia.
- 1991Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
- 2001Burhanuddin Rabbani, political leader of the Northern Alliance, hands over power in Afghanistan to the interim government headed by President Hamid Karzai.
- 2001Richard Reid attempts to destroy a passenger airliner by igniting explosives hidden in his shoes aboard American Airlines Flight 63.
- 2008An ash dike ruptured at a solid waste containment area in Roane County, Tennessee, releasing 1.1 e9USgal of coal fly ash slurry.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryoko Shinohara, Mackenzie Foy, Martine Beswick, Suzanne Cloutier, Bess Armstrong, Shahyar Ghanbari, Buster Merryfield, Chishū Ryū, Jun Ji-hyun, Helle Virkner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 22, 1969.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday We’ll Be Together by Diana Ross & the Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1965 – Sherri Stoner, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; April 17, 1982 – Lee Joon-gi, South Korean actor and singer; February 26, 1964 – Mark Dacascos, American actor and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955