Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 356th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,442 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Minor Watson
- 1905Pierre Brasseur
- 1936Wojciech Frykowski
- 1948Rick Nielsen
- 1958David Heavener
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1972Vanessa Paradis
- 1978Anthony Jeselnik
- 1982Brooke Nevin
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1805John Obadiah Westwood, English entomologist and archaeologist (d. 1893)
- 1865Charles Sands, American golfer and tennis player (d. 1945)
- 1892Herman Potočnik, Croatian-Austrian engineer (d. 1929)
- 1948Steve Garvey, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1960Mark Brydon, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Moloko, Chakk, and Krush)
- 1961Andrew Fastow, American businessman
- 1971Pat Mastroianni, Canadian actor
- 1980Chris Carmack, American model, actor, and singer
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier, French actor and singer
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna, Japanese-Australian actress and idol
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 1622Bucaramanga, Colombia is founded.
- 1788Nguyễn Huệ proclaims himself Emperor Quang Trung, in effect abolishing on his own the Lê dynasty.
- 1807The Embargo Act, forbidding trade with all foreign countries, is passed by the U.S. Congress, at the urging of President Thomas Jefferson.
- 1808Ludwig van Beethoven conducts and performs in concert at the Theater an der Wien, Vienna, with the premiere of his Fifth Symphony, Sixth Symphony, Fourth Piano Concerto (performed by Beethoven himself) and Choral Fantasy (with Beethoven at the piano).
- 1939Indian Muslims observe a “Day of Deliverance” to celebrate the resignations of members of the Indian National Congress over their not having been consulted over the decision to enter World War II with the United Kingdom.
- 1956Colo, the first gorilla to be bred in captivity, is born at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1978The pivotal Third Plenum of the 11th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held in Beijing, with Deng Xiaoping reversing Mao-era policies to pursue a program for Chinese economic reform.
- 1989Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate re-opens after nearly 30 years, effectively ending the division of East and West Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scatman John, Melville Shavelson, Fabrizio Faniello, Guy Provost, Raffaella Carrà, Jean Yanne, Charles Fleischer, Joanna Brodzik, Gloria Gaither, Patsy Cline.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 22, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday We’ll Be Together by Diana Ross & the Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1981 – Maricar Reyes, Filipino actress and physician; September 1, 1993 – Ilona Mitrecey, French singer; December 26, 1954 – Tony Rosato, Italian-Canadian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048