Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 357th day of the year 1922. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,972 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,991 days or 32.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1954.
If a dog named Shibuya - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shibuya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shibuya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis
- 1941Tim Hardin
- 1946Susan Lucci
- 1947Graham Bonnet
- 1949Reinhold Weege
- 1953Belinda Lang
- 1957Dan Bigras
- 1958Victoria Williams
- 1975Lady Starlight
- 1990Anna Maria Perez de Taglé
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1690Pamheiba, Indian emperor (d. 1751)
- 1854Henry B. Guppy, English botanist and author (d. 1926)
- 1939La Lupe, Cuban-American singer-songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1947Lawrence Tanter, American basketball player and announcer for National Basketball Association
- 1950Richard Dannatt, Baron Dannatt, English general
- 1962Keiji Mutoh, Japanese wrestler and actor
- 1978Estella Warren, Canadian swimmer, model, and actress
- 1981Beth, Spanish singer and actress
- 1982Brad Nelson, American baseball player
- 1992Jeff Schlupp, German footballer
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Theodore’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 562Hagia Sophia in Constantinople reopened with a rebuilt dome after a series of earthquakes caused the original to collapse.
- 1783George Washington resigns as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army at the Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1913The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve System.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1968The 82 sailors from the USS Pueblo are released after eleven months of internment in North Korea.
- 1972A 6.5 magnitude earthquake strikes the Nicaraguan capital of Managua killing more than 10,000.
- 1972The 16 survivors of the Andes flight disaster are rescued after 73 days, having survived by cannibalism.
- 1982The United States Environmental Protection Agency announces it has identified dangerous levels of dioxin in the soil of Times Beach, Missouri.
- 1986Voyager, piloted by Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager, lands at Edwards Air Force Base in California becoming the first aircraft to fly non-stop around the world without aerial or ground refueling.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Allen, Danny Kaye, Robin Wilson, Kyle Secor, Jorma Kaukonen, Ajay Devgan, Jacques Dutronc, Ann Hui, Alexis Denisof, Anthony Neely.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1922.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1922 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1922
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 188 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,972 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,991 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,218
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 1954
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1922 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XII.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1961 – Mark Curry, English television host and actor; September 29, 1931 – Anita Ekberg, Swedish-Italian model and actress (d. 2015); April 26, 1965 – Kevin James, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926