Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1969 was a Tuesday and it was the 357th day of the year 1969. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,983 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,994 days or 16.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 2001.
If a dog named Sweepea - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sweepea will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sweepea will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Frederic Forrest
- 1939La Lupe
- 1940Eugene Record
- 1961Carol Smillie
- 1963Jess Harnell
- 1969Mary Boquitas
- 1984Dudu Aharon
- 1985Luke O'Loughlin
- 1988Eri Kamei
- 1993Ruriko Kojima
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1942John Peterman, American businessman, founded The J. Peterman Company
- 1950Richard Dannatt, Baron Dannatt, English general
- 1953Belinda Lang, English actress
- 1956Dave Murray, English guitarist and songwriter (Iron Maiden and Urchin)
- 1956Michele Alboreto, Italian race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1963Donna Tartt, American author
- 1969Mary Boquitas, Mexican singer and actress
- 1976Joanna Hayes, American hurdler and coach
- 1978Esthero, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1981Agnes Milowka, Polish-Australian diver, explorer, photographer, and author (d. 2011)
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 583Maya queen Yohl Ik'nal is crowned ruler of Palenque.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1893The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- 1914World War I: Australian and New Zealand troops arrive in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Magdhaba – Allied forces defeat Turkish forces in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1968The 82 sailors from the USS Pueblo are released after eleven months of internment in North Korea.
- 1970The Democratic Republic of the Congo officially becomes a single-party state.
- 2003PetroChina Chuandongbei natural gas field explosion, Guoqiao, Kai County, Chongqing, China, killing at least 234.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: MC Hammer, Norma Candal, Aurélien Recoing, Ed Byrne, Linda Cristal, Kenneth Anger, Tzimis Panousis, Vaughn Meader, Emil Jannings, Serge Fiori.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1969.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1969 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -80. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday We’ll Be Together by Diana Ross & the Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd December 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1969
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 279 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,983 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,994 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 609
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 2001
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1998 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1980 (-80)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Someday We’ll Be Together by Diana Ross & the Supremes (December 27, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1988 – Paul Iacono, American actor; June 15, 1980 – Christopher Castile, American actor, political scientist, and academic; May 19, 1921 – Daniel Gélin, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869