Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 357th day of the year 2003. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,471 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,824 days or 4.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 31, 2035.
If a dog named Versace - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Versace will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Versace will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911James Gregory
- 1940Jorma Kaukonen
- 1946Susan Lucci
- 1949Adrian Belew
- 1958Joan Severance
- 1964Eddie Vedder
- 1971Corey Haim
- 1978Jodie Marsh
- 1980Intira Jaroenpura
- 1987Kana Kurashina
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1713Maruyama Gondazaemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 3rd Yokozuna (d. 1749)
- 1843Richard Conner, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1924)
- 1919Kenneth M. Taylor, American pilot and general (d. 2006)
- 1923Onofre Marimón, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1954)
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis, Greek singer
- 1935Abdul Ghani Minhat, Malaysian footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1943Queen Silvia of Sweden
- 1959Demet Akbağ, Turkish actress
- 1969Greg Biffle, American race car driver
- 1971Jo Johnson, English banker, journalist, and politician
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 562Hagia Sophia in Constantinople reopened with a rebuilt dome after a series of earthquakes caused the original to collapse.
- 583Maya queen Yohl Ik'nal is crowned ruler of Palenque.
- 1688As part of the Glorious Revolution, King James II of England flees from England to Paris, France after being deposed in favor of his nephew, William of Orange and his daughter Mary.
- 1783George Washington resigns as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army at the Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1793The Battle of Savenay: a decisive defeat of the royalist counter-revolutionaries in War in the Vendée during the French Revolution.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1938Discovery of the first modern coelacanth in South Africa.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1954First successful kidney transplant is performed by J. Hartwell Harrison and Joseph Murray.
- 2002An MQ-1 Predator is shot down by an Iraqi MiG-25.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Orson Bean, N. Santhanam, Fiona Shaw, Baek Sung-hyun, Angela Griffin, Christopher Atkins, Gackt, Miriam Hopkins, David Geffen, Noel Clarke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 2003.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 2003 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd December 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 2003
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 8 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,471 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,824 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 185
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 2035
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1989 (-173)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (December 27, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1936 – Duane Jones, American actor (d. 1988); December 15, 1981 – Najoua Belyzel, French singer; June 14, 1945 – Rod Argent, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Zombies and Argent).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,913