Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 357th day of the year 2003. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,432 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,144 days or 5.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 31, 2035.
If a dog named Dazzle - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dazzle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dazzle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Kumar Pallana
- 1940Jorma Kaukonen
- 1943Harry Shearer
- 1946John Sullivan
- 1955Grace Knight
- 1957Dan Bigras
- 1962Keiji Mutoh
- 1970Karine Polwart
- 1980Elvin Ng
- 1993Ruriko Kojima
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1864Princess Zorka of Montenegro (d. 1890)
- 1935Paul Hornung, American football player and sportscaster
- 1936Frederic Forrest, American actor
- 1943Harry Shearer, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1946John Sullivan, English screenwriter, producer, and composer (d. 2011)
- 1948David Davis, English politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1956Michele Alboreto, Italian race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1968Lucy Bell, English-Australian actress
- 1979Abraham Chebii, Kenyan runner
- 1979Holly Madison, American model and actress
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mya’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558Chlothar I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 583Maya queen Yohl Ik'nal is crowned ruler of Palenque.
- 1783George Washington resigns as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army at the Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1793The Battle of Savenay: a decisive defeat of the royalist counter-revolutionaries in War in the Vendée during the French Revolution.
- 1919Sex Disqualification (Removal) Act 1919 becomes law in the United Kingdom.
- 1936Colombia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1948Seven Japanese convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, Japan.
- 2010A monsoonal trough crosses the northeastern coast of Australia from the Coral Sea, bringing mass flooding across Queensland.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin McNamara, Daniel Baldwin, Frankie Ballard, Adrian Lyne, Marius Müller-Westernhagen, Jane Russell, Charlie Young, Juicy J, Richard Street, Kimito Totani.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 2003.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 2003 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1989. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd December 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 2003
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,432 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,144 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 218
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 2035
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1989 (-173)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (December 27, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1972 – Sarah Vandenbergh, Australian actress; October 20, 1942 – Earl Hindman, American actor (d. 2003); June 26, 1942 – Gilberto Gil, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and politician, Brazilian Minister of Culture.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,976