Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 1940 was a Tuesday and it was the 359th day of the year 1940. It was the 52nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,762 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,587 days or 26.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 974 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 1, 1972.
If a dog named Ammo - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ammo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ammo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1965Millard Powers
- 1967Pernilla Wahlgren
- 1968Doyle Bramhall II
- 1969Sean Cameron Michael
- 1971Ricky Martin
- 1977Gil Seong-joon
- 1980Maarja-Liis Ilus
- 1981Dima Bilan
- 1983Maarten Heijmans
- 1992Melissa Suffield
View the complete list of December 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1698William Warburton, English bishop (d. 1779)
- 1872Adam Gunn, Scottish-American decathlete (d. 1935)
- 1900Joey Smallwood, Canadian journalist and politician, 1st Premier of Newfoundland (d. 1991)
- 1924Abdirizak Haji Hussein, Somalian soldier and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Somalia (d. 2014)
- 1943Tarja Halonen, Finnish lawyer and politician, 11th President of Finland
- 1944Mike Curb, American businessman and politician, 42nd Lieutenant Governor of California
- 1946Brenda Howard, American activist (d. 2005)
- 1947Kevin Sheedy, Australian footballer and coach
- 1948Frank Oliver, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1969Mariko Shiga, Japanese voice actress (d. 1989)
View the complete list of December 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tamara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 759Tang dynasty poet Du Fu departs for Chengdu, where he is hosted by fellow poet Pei Di.
- 1800The Plot of the rue Saint-Nicaise fails to kill Napoleon Bonaparte.
- 1818The first performance of “Silent Night” takes place in the church of St. Nikolaus in Oberndorf, Austria.
- 1871Aida opens in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1911Lackawanna Cut-Off railway line opens in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- 1939World War II: Pope Pius XII makes a Christmas Eve appeal for peace.
- 1943World War II: U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower is named Supreme Allied Commander for the Invasion of Normandy.
- 1966A Canadair CL-44 chartered by the United States military crashes into a small village in South Vietnam, killing 129.
- 2000The Texas Seven hold up a sports store in Irving, Texas. Police officer Aubrey Hawkins is murdered during the robbery.
- 2005Chad–Sudan relations: Chad declares a state of war against Sudan following a December 18 attack on Adré, which left about 100 people dead.
View the complete list of December 24 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean Brooks, Sonija Kwok, Mark Dinning, Rebel Wilson, Enn Klooren, Prem Chopra, Ryoko Shinohara, Wim Wenders, Wakin Chau, Jonathan Harris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 24, 1940.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th December 1940 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 28, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 24, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 359th day of 1940
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 52nd Tuesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 92 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,762 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,587 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 974
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 1, 1972
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 28, 1932 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 7, 1914 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XII.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1956 – Lisa Hartman Black, American actress and singer; July 9, 1955 – Jimmy Smits, American actor and producer; May 22, 1955 – Iva Davies, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Icehouse).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863